Stroke the Bounty Hunter

well well well, its been a while since my last post, just wanted to get back in the swing of things and try out new building techniques. So here I present Stroke the Bounty Hunter.

he’s a bounty hunter/mercernary cyborg dude, I’m sorry i just wanted an excuse to make a sniperHAHA

intense close-ups

basically hes a bounty hunter that kills from afar, hes got a wicked cool (at least I think so) half mask to hide his face when he kills. Jk I just wanted a ragged cloak who knew it could be pulled up to make a sick mask
back shot

Iron man ground pound pose?

showing off that leg articulation
he’s got a big boi gun AND A SICK MASK

mor posing

scope can be folded

one of my favorite poses

yea thats it, next moc hopefully within a year lmao. See ya on the boards!

56 Likes

I feel like it could use more red, or less red outside of the face. Also, the waist seems weird, maybe it’s too far forward. But otherwise, this is great

1 Like

Nice job. I like the colors, as they give a sleek and smooth feel.

1 Like

Everything looks really cool, but he Impirial symbol looks a little out of place IMO.

2 Likes

It looks great overall, but the weird hand in the crotch is weird.

1 Like

Thats my favorite part XD

Love this moc

1 Like

Could use more red, and the hand on the waist/crotch area (whilst obviously jot to emulate a hand) looks a little odd.
Still looks really cool though.

1 Like

I like the build and I actually really like the sparse use of red.

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu well I’m an anime dude so I really like those kinda mocs that can do the crotch thrust poses.
@KingOfCatfish Thanks mate
@Stuubh I kinda like the Imperial symbol, since its all scratched up, gives the dude some character, especially since the only scratch he has on him is is forehead.
@Doot.r I’m sorry man HAHA
@Samtastictogo I like this guy
@AdamusTheFirst I guess I made the red really sparse cause I just wanted it to be the accent colour, also more red would be hard since half the moc is illegal connections not counting the cut flexible tubes, so lets go with the reason that more red would make him sick out when he’s"hunting".
@Rocka99 I like this guy too

Thanks guys been a while since I posted, for the expert mocist out there see if you can find all the illegal connectionsHAHA literally half the moc is filled with it.

2 Likes

I’m digging the sparse usage of red tbh, i think it works well. Also I love the proportions overall, certainly does have that animoo vibe going on. Sweet moc my dude, it’s a shame you don’t build more often

2 Likes

well I’ve got major exams this yr gotta study and all, that also I’m running out of pieces and took apart my Black Lariat and Aprixity for this Stroke guy, which explains the colour scheme XD

1 Like

I sadly noticed the hand at the crotch region. It really bothers me. Overall this is a really great moc. I love it.

1 Like

what

3 Likes

FIST CROTCH

5 Likes

Pelvic thrusting INTENSIFIES

3 Likes

@LTVmocs Im sorry you had to see this horrendous crotch -I’m glad you love it
@PotatoAlien dude its a fashion statement
@Atomizer2020 it’s becoming a meme at this point
@FireWarrior these are great
thanks for the comments, honestly I thought the fist crotch added shape since i used to do that often for my old mocs (before I posted them), so I added it on this one as a little throwback for myself. But dear God its actually turning into a meme… I love it.

3 Likes

Hey. Isn’t there a rule on that? /s

yeah, but it seems too sudden, and most of the time it starts in the torso and is a bit more gradual.