Welcome to the Stud.io Community MOC Game!
The rules are fairly simple: I’ve started to build a MOC in stud.io, and your job, should you want to participate, is to complete it. This is how it works: I’ve included pictures of part of a MOC below. One person should write “RESERVED” below this post if they want to add to the MOC, recreate the unfinished MOC in Stud.io, make some changes, post the stud.io file and optionally, post a screenshot(s) of their changes. Then the next person will do the same thing. If all goes according to plan, we’ll eventually have a completed character, who we will come up with a name for at the end!
.Things to keep in mind:
- Each person is allowed to add 1-10 parts at a time
- You can change the color or position of any previously made parts, but it will count as one of your 10 changes
- You may not delete any parts, unless it is clear that they were included by mistake.
- After you’ve made your changes, you must wait for 2 other people to make changes, before editing the MOC again
- Please refrain from suggesting what additions people should make. I think one of the fun parts of the game will be be seeing how people interpret unfinished parts of the MOC and build upon them however they see fit.
- Please include the names of the parts you used so that people can recreate the MOCs more easily
Here is the beginning of the unfinished MOC:
Let me know if you have any questions.
I really hope this goes smoothly