Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

Mini rant included but you know hasbro if you want to make some things exclusive to your site go ahead but maybe put some focus on being able to accept all forms of payment preorder or not. God I’m willing to give you my money but you just refuse to accept it.

Hasbro has an equivalent to p-bandai? huh.

1 Like

i really need to preorder/buy all the sg figures they’re putting up, but

• first, i’m moving so we can’t give any website an address
  • second, i’m a youth so i still need my parents to order it for me and i just forget to ask them

wait a second @N01InParticular you call yourself a robo-hobo but you know knot of hasbro pulse? you kneed to have a substantial knowledge of transformers to qualify as one of us.

fake robo hobo I know.

not really into the figures as much as am in the story.

1 Like

ooooooooohhhhhhh
those exist?

1 Like

When I heard they were making more sg figures I had to buy the prime ratchet two pack before it inevitably became even more expensive like nearly all the exclusive 2 packs in this last year. At the very least I want to get the main leaders if not all of them.

smart

I have too long a list so I’ll highlight some things:

• This 2x4 gray brick with LEGO Island printing. No information on how it came out or how many exist. It was on BrickLink ONCE and I missed my chance of buying it.

• A couple of parts to complete Maxilos (Spinax is pretty much done IIRC), mostly shoulder armor.

• A couple of pieces to complete Kalmah, don’t recall which beyond the tentacle and some armor. When these two are done, I would have every 2007 retail Bionicle set. Debating going into the playsets and good/bad guys after that.

• a bunch of pirate and islander minifigures for a collab MOC.

• whatever parts I need to restore/complete the Futuron monorail, I have many including the train and track but I got it used and previously glued. Some parts broke in half. And minifigures.

• The Simpsons Arcade1Up cabinet, but I need more space to fit that unit, the theoretically next to the TMNT and Pac-Man ones I own. And of course the money too unless I can find the games on emulation

• a better PC laptop than the practically dead Toshiba Satellite that I owned since college. I bought a used MacBook Pro that’s now running on 10 years old and chugging even when one program is running. Not to mention I can’t use one of its 2 USB ports and don’t know how to fix it. It worked when I got it but don’t know what happened. I often forget which one when plugging things in. Not looking for anything fancy since I don’t know specs, but something that can handle more than 4GB RAM, that much I know.

• This Banjo-Kazooie plush I saw in Best Buy recently looks cute. Would fit nicely with other video game plushes I have.

4 Likes

Bada bing bada boom I resurrect this topic from its doom.

So about a week ago I really just wanted to try doing toy photography again and the only kind I haven’t tried it with yet was action figures so I’d thought I’d pick one up, and coincidentally I was playing halo reach when I had this thought and one thing led to another

however this action figure that looks incredible btw is just so darn expensive at resale price, and unfortunately until brickfair comes and goes I’m strapped for cash to buy things I haven’t been saving up for.

2 Likes

i like this concept

This
for the purposes of a haha funni youtube video

4 Likes

I need to order a bunch of these in black off of Bricklink for, uh…

no particular reason

7 Likes

I knew you were going to build that Whenua Army. No one listened.

I currently want to buy four things: Uplink shoulders, 3L connectors with 2L as axles and 1L as a pin, Exo-Force Iron Drones, and a System ball joint piece that I’m pretty sure doesn’t exist.

Also a bo staff, so five, I guess. I already have all the voodoo balls I could want.

6 Likes

Which piece is it?

2 Likes

I have $1500K, why won’t they let me buy the middle of the United States? Jeff did it that one time in 1803.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Games-Workshop-Warhammer-Command-Starter/dp/B08F6JTHFY/ref=sr_1_2?crid=FRHIZG9JZDZG&keywords=warhammer+40k&qid=1644684968&sprefix=warh%2Caps%2C79&sr=8-2

one of these

Y’know this one?

I want one that has a socket on the end instead. I guess it’s not technically System since there are no studs, but it would make a System build I’m working on much, much easier.

2 Likes

Yep, I believe that doesn’t exist. If you’re working with system and towball joints, though, there are a couple different 1x2 plates with towball sockets on the end/side.

4 Likes

Hmm. I’m glad your comment made me look up socket pieces, because if I could find some of these:

I could definitely pull off what I want. Thanks, Winger!

2 Likes

These are hitches and have far less grip than mixel sockets do. The towball fits loosely in the socket of a Lego hitch, no matter what kind of hitch it is or when it was made.

3 Likes