Stuff you remember now for no reason

I somehow remember this dumb dream I had when I was seven years old.

4 Likes

I wish I could delete all these unnecessary memories buried within my mind to make room for more important things

I must also ask why I remember the names of the My Little Pony toys my sister had me play with oh so long ago?

2 Likes

I remember having a dream about a pancake falling under my bed, then it sucked me underneath.

4 Likes

[quote=“CarumSarene, post:7, topic:21673, full:true”]
You can have friends, but that doesn’t mean you have to trust them.[/quote]

That sounds like a really stupid way of going about friendship.

That past life’s probably better left dead and buried.

10 Likes

Just two days ago I was thinking about some memory I still have despite it being pretty useless

And now, ironically, I don’t remember what it was off the top of my head.

1 Like

I remember the names that I gave to my toy dinosaurs when I was four…

I also remember a dream when I thought that dinosaurs lived in my wall.

1 Like

For some reason my mind chose to remember being carried around in a basket as a one-year old.

2 Likes

Did your mother cover the outside of the basket with tar and set you afloat in the nearest river to save you from the Egyptians?

5 Likes

No though that would be pretty cool

This same memory involves our family’s friends carrying me. I don’t remember exactly who was carrying me, but I do remember a guitar, for some reason…

I remember every instruction booklet from the old Bionicle line, also I can recall stuff from a book I read 16 times.

4 Likes

I remember that whenever you need useful information you normally can recall you forget it. like today when we had to choose an interesting book to make a trailer about I forgot all the books I’ve ever read, but now, after I choose a book, past memories of books are flooding back. UGH

3 Likes

So a guitar player was carrying you? Rad.

3 Likes

I remember my siblings birthdays, except on the actual day
I also remember most of the books I read

2 Likes

for some baffling and totally unfair reason, I can remember the songs of every barbie movie my sister made me watch as a kid, but not any of the Spanish lesson I have a test on today ._.

5 Likes

i had a dream once, three years ago, where a giant black snake (GIANT) slithered toward me as i ran into my closet and trashed my room. I can still picture it super vividly coming through my door and staring at me. shiver

I can remember a dream in which I was watching olympic high-diving, and a guy jumped in and his swimsuit didn’t come off, which upset the judges for no reason. Then, he came out of the water and was actually Han Solo. It then cuts to a first person view from Han Solo’s vision in the black market of a desert planet, buying bottled water from some muppet-looking dudes. He drank some, only to spit it out and say “Eugh! This is warm!” One of the merchants responded in a nasal voice with "What do expect us to do, refrigerate it? Then they all started laughing in the same voice, causing Han Solo to splash the water on them and make them cry out in surprise.

I have other, less complete dreams from years ago I remember.

2 Likes

For whatever reason, I continue to remember an old dream I had when I was four, where I drove a Ferrari out of a glass building into a Godzilla/T-Rex thing.

What could it mean?

A premonition of Armageddon?

A vision of a past life?

The mental effects of sugary sweets?

Probably that last part but it obviously makes me special.

######/s

5 Likes

I remember the deep story of g2, oh wait…
But seriously I remember weird stuff, one being piling in the washer machine when I was about four.

4 Likes

I remember trying to start a revolution on the board, oh wow I was stupid

1 Like