Super Serums RP

OOC It is never a good sign when the GM is confused…

2 Likes

Lily ran into the sewer to replace Ike

Ike ran to the group fightin better bootleg Lauren

2 Likes

OOC: Alright, crisis averted.

IC: Ide notices that Brendan’s followers didn’t reform after becoming fire bolts. Brendan rubs the back of his head, sheepish. "Yeah, they… weren’t real. I’ll explain later, but right now, I have a plan! I can cover you and give you a better weapon, but it’ll be up to you to finish her.

Brendan’s right side turns to flaming threads and wraps around Ide, forming a fiery blue armor and a metal club sparking with electricity. He falls to the ground, and his left arm once more disintegrates into firebolts that fly towards Not!Lauren.

Ike arrives on the scene
Ideruba lights up and bites his thumb disappating

Ike runs next to Bren “Kay. Whats your plan.”

“I think that way.” Conner said as he pointed in the direction that Ike ran. “So do you want me to come or not?”

Lauren pushes herself to her feet. “Yeah, let’s go.” She takes off at a steady jog in the direction indicated.

The armor/weapon appear on Ike.
“Just take her out. I’ll keep her distracted.” As the firebolts rain down around the doppleganger, everytime something is damaged his arm reforms a little bit, but he keeps a steady stream of them.

“Hurry! I don’t have infinite shots here!”

Ike forms Ideruba using him as a boost into the air and they both rush the imposter

OOC: intonethe sir?
Is that a typo, or what?

OOC Typo

Conner follows Lauren.

OOC this will be my last post of the night.

1 Like

Not!L backpedals out of the way of Ike, but the club smashes through the asphalt, causing a small depression, causing Not!L to fall on her back.

OOC: It’s anime fight scene time! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ike grabs her and then Ideruba starts stomping on her

OOC Not anymore

Laser beams cut through Ide, causing him to dissipate in a puff of smoke. Not!L sits up, threatening to cut through Ike too.

Ike looks for Os out of the corner of his eye. He punches her in the face to blind her for a bit and gets ready to reform Ideruba

The gauntlet shatters under a direct hit from laser eyes. your hand would be nonexistent too, except for Os rushing her from behind and throwing his hands over her eyes. He yelps and poofs, but the laser stream has been stopped for a couple of seconds. Still, she dodges your punch and kicks you in the chest to get some distance between the two of you.

Lauren catches a convenient bus headed in the direction she needs to go, presumably with Conner right behind her.

The bus driver turns to her.
“Hey, aren’t you that girl that shot up Leontyne Boulevard?”

“No, I have a twin, she’s crazy. Like literally unstable. I’m trying to find her right now. I heard she was off in this direction, so, you know.”

“Oh. So… that’s cool. Good luck.” The bus driver drives faster.