Supernatural experiences

Just say. Tell’em, Give the event, how old. Does it still happen. Or did you get rid of it.

Did you ever see your Nightmares form and come for you, see something in the sky that attacked you. Or see someone fade through walls?

5 Likes

One time, I thought I saw something moving just out of view through the reflection on the tv. It was probably nothing, but I had been listening to readings of creepypastas that night, so I was pretty scurd

Edit: I just remembered, when I was way young, I’d always hear someone calling my name, usually sounding like my mom, but when I asked her, she either didn’t call me or wasn’t home. I’m pretty sure a lot of people experience this, but way back when I was a beby, the voice would be so clear it was almost coming from just the other room.

4 Likes

I was abducted by aliens. For real.

12 Likes

That would explain a lot…

/s

9 Likes

I once was spooked by a spooky skeleton.

9 Likes

One time when I was just a young cub about 6 or 7, my brother and his friends kept going to an old house. When I asked to come they said no. They didn’t come back after awhile. So I decided to go check up on them in the house. And just saw some guy there. His head came at me. and I screamed. My brother grabbed my shoulder and told me to go home. I did looked back and remembered he and his friends saying. “Don’t mess with my brother again” as if they knew the guy.

5 Likes

When I was 11 Years Old. I was sleeping and while I was sleeping I saw a Shadowy Man at the doorway and I couldn’t move. Then the Shadowy Man came at my face like he was trying to scream at me and I was just there laying down and staring at it at with a frightened face. It was a very scary experience. The Shadowy Man looked terrifying. Like he had an appearance of like black mist.

3 Likes

Woah.

1 Like

“Don’t do drugs, kids.”

8 Likes

It feels like some super-natural being is trying to mess with me when I know I lost something in a specific spot, but it turns out being somewhere I never went with it.

2 Likes

BRO BRO BRO

6 Likes

I have an ouija board, that thing creeps me out and it always leaves me tensed whenever I pass by the closet it’s stored it

2 Likes

BRO BRO BRO

7 Likes

I’ve seen shadows,
or, more like echoes,
humanoids that you can barely make out in the film grain of the night,
then the detail becomes clear, or, maybe your mind fills it in.

the one experience I remember clearly:
I was around 6-7, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw an apparition standing just outside my bedroom door, nothing happened, it didn’t move, but I could make out the buttons on it’s ■■■■■ and the fact it was staring at me.

I don’t believe in this stuff, and personally think it was just paradolia, but it certainly scared me at the time.

4 Likes

I wanted to talk to my mom. I went around the corner in the hallway, and I saw my mom enter my sister’s room carrying a load of laundry. I enter the room, and mom is not there. She hasn’t been all day. In fact, just as soon as I entered the room, I heard mom come down the hall behind me.

And then there was August 28, 2011. There was a thunderstorm, and I was watching the lightning. Except, I could tell where the lightning was going to strike. Like, I didn’t miss a single lightning strike. And it kept happening anytime there was a thunderstorm.

I am not making this stuff up.

5 Likes

one time, I saw this figure moving the same way I was. everywhere I went, it kept following me and did the same exact thing I did. then, I realized, it was just my shadow…:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Sounds like sleep paralysis.

2 Likes

It’s not sleep paralysis.
I swear.
It’s real.

1 Like

How did you see it while you were sleeping?

Oh yeah.
I forgot to mention that I saw it when I woke up from sleeping.

3 Likes