Swag's Pointless Art Topic About... Things

Yeah. I made an art topic. Whoop de doo.
I’ll be posting things here like 2016 artwork, characters in the animation style, random bits of pure idocy, my swaggy nui icons, and mask designs.
Let’s start off with something simple and disappointing.

To the left is my Avohkii from my template png file.
To the right is my interpretation of a g2 Avohkii. I’m not too proud of it, but it looks kinda neat, I guess.

And yes, I made a totally original nuva symbol and slapped it on his forehead. I quite like it, even if it was supposed to be a square and is now a freaking rectangle.

25 Likes

Wow. all those spikes.

If memory serves, Takanuva does have a non-canon Nuva symbol that was on Bionicle: the Game for the GBA.

Here’s a video showing it.

10 Likes

Hey! A wild iBionicle lets play episode appeared!

7 Likes

The symbol on the forehead is perfectly in line with the new sets.

3 Likes

I like your G2-varient.

3 Likes

Well… I managed to finally access the Message Boards using the discoursehosting link… anyhow…

I have my own sketchbook and I draw the most idiotic things there :stuck_out_tongue:.
On Friday I decided to draw my OC (which I can’t build) in the animation style. I don’t have a name for him, the person who gives him the best name is going to get their OC in the animation style.

Photo using my really bad smartphone

Traced for better sense of what the heck I drew

Badly Colored

Yeah, I did a bad job on his coloring. The worst part is the mask… heheh.

15 Likes

At the moment, I cannot see these. However, I’m sure they are beautiful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cuz’ they are.
Haha… shameless arrogance.

@Political_Slime
SLURM
IS HERE
COME AND PRAISE MY SWAG
PLEASE PL0X

6 Likes

Woah, that G2 Ahvoki is really cool.

And that drawing of your character is awesome as well! As for a name… Kelika might work.

2 Likes

Some random names, (I may have used some of these names, this post may be updated if I come up with different names)

total handmedowns

Askia
Phil
Emuex Mulex
Foobmeg (lol idk)
Jimmy Neutron gotta blast
xXx_TAMARUMLG_xXx
[The Bionicle, formerly known, as Mousecop]
some more maybe
btw gotta love that G1 Avohkii, if you made it, it looks just like the original, 10/9.

2 Likes

Akarian

1 Like

How about Fazzlemyre James Esbridge the Twenty-Second of the Severenth Row or Wutrin?

2 Likes

Thanks @Plural @Whaddon @Emuex @PekekoaOfJungle @Political_Slime @Leoxandar @LurkingEhlek @Adazai and @tahtorak!

I think @PekekoaOfJungle wins the naming contest.

1 Like

Yayz n’ such!

Pssst
Where’s your self moc

1 Like

Oh, well, he’s basically a Velociraptor from the waist down, is tail is super spiky, he wears a suit and a Green and Blue Protector mask, and wields a spear.

I don’t have any pictures.

2 Likes

I’ll have to use this thing for reference.
LET THE FAILURE BEGIN

5 Likes

Oh, yeah, I should have given you Plural’s version. I is a silly. :persevere:

4 Likes

Posts a bunch of stupid names
looks at the post above mine

rip in pece my hopes of winning

3 Likes

Is it that cool? Hm, maybe I shouldn’t have given it away. :laughing:

1 Like