Syrup and Cappuccino

so the treaty has been broken then

10 Likes

Good I will be able to put to use my forces

2 Likes

Incorrect. I am not continuing the trend since I was just about the only person making art in the first place. The trend was the Mocs, while the artwork was created almost solely by me, and therefore can in no way be considered a trend.

3 Likes

Tension is risin’
-Cryoshell

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHA-She’ll never finish her shows now!

See, this is exactly what I was trying to get at earlier. Because this was a trend, and only so many people new about the treaty, then other people who didn’t know are still gonna post their bats.

And then those people who saw the other drawings would of course want their bats to be draw, and because the other bats were all drawn, it would be rude for monopoly not to draw them.

So either you must accept that this is apart of the truce, or that the truce is kind of pointless because we can’t control everyone, and we don’t want to be rude.

4 Likes

until someone else starts making artwork

4 Likes

Indeed, hence why I haven’t started again, I’m keeping my end of things

2 Likes

So do I have a green light to begin biological warfare or no?

5 Likes

There are many naysayers, but I think it’s sweet and funny. :stuck_out_tongue: Nice job, Monopoly.

2 Likes

very nice
I like your style but then I’ve said that at least ten times.

1 Like

Does this mean @Eilrach gets to post his bug, and request it to be added to the MMCC collage?

1 Like

If Eilrach posts a new mite, the war will be restarted. He knows the treaty exists, unlike MakutaOilsi, and as such has no reason to post it against the treaty’s ruling.

3 Likes

That is very poor reasoning considering that you drew it regardless. I think it would be completely fair to let Eilrach post his.

1 Like

I drew it, because, as @T4k4nuv4 explained:

2 Likes

I like this, it’s pretty cute cool.

1 Like

It’s also rude not to let people post a MOC they put time into, but those were the rules of the treaty.

3 Likes

technically hasn’t he already posted it on the hsh though

2 Likes

Eilrach isn’t a master anymore

3 Likes

Then why would you care if he reposts it somewhere else?

3 Likes