Syrup and Cappuccino

Then why would you care if he reposts it somewhere else?

3 Likes

Huh. Seems I got my sources mixed up.

Anyway, where is Eilrach? What’s his opinion in the matter? I’m sure this would all be a lot easier if we knew how he felt about the ordeal.

3 Likes

monopoly aren’t you a master yet?
Unrelated, but I put an update on my moc topic I think you should see.

1 Like

I admit that what MakutaOilsi did went directly against the treaty, but he undoubtedly was completely innocent. He was never part of the Bat Brigade and didn’t even know the treaty had happened. It was just bad luck that he posted his character only a day after everything had been cleared up.

Under normal circumstances I probably wouldn’t have made artwork for him, but the issue was that he specifically requested a scene for me to draw, and I’m never one to ignore a request. I am fully confident that this will be the last bat-related piece of media released unless the war is restarted.

Eilrach on the other hand has no excuse. He was very involved with both sides of the war and knows full well that the treaty took place. If you think the fact that he didn’t get to post his build is unfair, let me assure you that many of us over in the Bat Brigade had a whole stash of near-complete Mocs and artwork by the time the treaty occurred. I, for example, never got to post the physical models of Muffin and Sugar, with them now only existing as artwork.

I see where you’re coming from, but if Eilrach were to post his mite, the treaty would consequently be utterly pointless. If he wishes to restart the war, then I’ll let him, no doubt about that. But this is Chronicler’s treaty, so if anything you should be taking it up with him.

2 Likes

I told him that he should’ve made it a peace mite

I can forgive Oilsi, as he likely did not know, but I still think what you did was wrong. Obviously I can understand why you would want to draw the MOC, but it still violated the treaty. It’s a compromise, and no side is supposed to be completely happy with it.

Even if you felt like you had to draw the MOC, you could’ve just DMed the image.

3 Likes

Well I’ll agree with you there. I didn’t consider how this could affect everyone else and I probably should’ve just messaged him.

Not that any of that matters now, of course, following this Moc with the worst possible timing ever:

4 Likes

yes but hm

what if the treaty could be construed as being forced and unfair, because we can construe Cronk as not being our designated representative

what do you mean I’m a warmonger no be quiet, pedant

2 Likes

I’m your representative because I have nuclear bombs

5 Likes

yeah but so do I

2 Likes

Watch me, with if it’s just posted and in lore it’s a backup?

why was any mentions of me in @s took me awhile to find this

Wait what, when was I very involved in the bat side?

4 Likes

I mean that you were heavily involved with the war in general and would comment on topics from both sides.

2 Likes

You’re not the only one who was trying to get master

2 Likes