System MOC : sentai strider

My last system MOC not completely broken ( lol ) , a throwback to what I loved with exo force ,

It is a fast battle machine , with reinforced glass bubble as a cockpit , giving the pilot unhindered view , it has Twin machine guns on its hips , a bottom mounted electro cannon , a right arm mounted minigun , and an auto cannon in its left , twin homing electro rockets above the cockpit. With its legs , it is able to leap short distances and has unparalleled speed when compared to its competition , it’s only weakness is it’s relatively light armour.

Really proud of the way the cockpit turned out :smile:

23 Likes

It looks pretty cool, but the arms seem to have darn near no posability.

3 Likes

I can’t tell if the red bits on top are eyes or guns. When I look at them, they look like eyes, but I’m sure they’re meant to be guns. It’s a cool MOC nonetheless.

EDIT: So, they are guns, but I still see eyes. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why Sentai?

1 Like

Because Sentai Mountain was the primary setting for all of Exo-Force’s run (they just moved to a radically different spot on the mountain each year).

Also, there were at least one set with “Sentai” in the name as a reference to the mountain (Sentai Fortress, to be specific).

2 Likes

Getting Alien vibes, which means i like it a lot. You should continue doing walker designs and stuff like that :3

3 Likes

The cockpit is absolutely fantastic. I love everything about it. The arms are okay, though they could benefit from a bit more posability. The legs work, but they seem a bit basic. I’d give this an 8/10.

1 Like

The arm with the machine gun should be closer to the body.

1 Like

This is system. :cold_sweat:

I can’t judge this!

It’s a great MOC.

That’s really all I can say about this.

2 Likes