Takanuva and Makuta (2003) Complete with Instructions

I’m okay with waiting, just so long as it isn’t more than a month. How sure are you that you’ll get the money by then?

I usually get around $40 by my birthday, and I think I’m going to have a little extra from work. It’ll put me right around $50; but this all just estimation based on previous years. Not every year is the same.

Let’s say you got around $30 for your birthday, plus $10 extra, how long would it take to come up with $10 more?

It depends. Work is really only needed during summer, so that is almost ruled out. I could do some stuff around the house, but that’s a very slow pace.

Think you can hold it till Christmas? :slight_smile: JK

Unfortunately, I need to be able to make the money back as soon as possible. I’m using pretty much everything I have to collect the last of my Bionicle sets, I’m about 30 sets away from having a complete collection, and as I said before, prices are going up, so I need every dollar I can get. It’s a worth-while investment though if I can get rid of the extra Takanuva and Makuta sets.

I understand. In that case, I recommend you wait and see if someone else is willing to pay right here and now for them. Meanwhile, I’ll be saving my money just in case no one else is interested.

Alright.

ah, that deal is really tempting…but I need to save my money.

Only really want the Makuta set. But if I have to get both…I can see if I can get the money together.

Believe me, the Takanuva set is awesome. And having both is awesome. When do you think you’d be able to come up with the money?

Dang it, I wish I saw this before I spent 45$ on hero factory sets. :confused:

Whoever spends that much on HF needs to rethink their life.

JK :stuck_out_tongue: what did you buy?

Lol
I bought jaw beast, crystal beast and furno jet machine.

I’ve wanted Furno’s Jet Machine for awhile - he was always my fav. The beasts aren’t too bad, either - I like the Crystal Beast better than the Jaw Beast.

Agreed, Crystal Beast is probably one of the best purchases I made, mostly for the transparent parts which I’ve used for several MOC’s

1 Like

I have the money right now in cash, I would just have to buy a moneypak to put it onto my paypal. I could probably have that done within a couple weeks.

Alright. Shoot me a PM!

Could you guys stay on topic, thanks!

Well I still need to think about it. If no one else comes in with a guaranteed sale, I’ll shoot you a pm next week and we can discuss things.