Tak's Acient Stone Guardian

Am I allowed to post a video, even tho I’m not Master?

3 Likes

The loincloth armor looks cool, but It seems like it gets in the away of proper articulation for the legs.

2 Likes

It does in forward motion unless one leg is back, cause if you do that you can make the loin armor sway to the opposite side of the leg you want to move forward, giving you room to poses.

2 Likes

@tak210 this is a prett dang cool looking moc, that mask looks a lot better with more burnt orange actually. awesome, 10/10!

1 Like

This feels like it could be an actual set!

Love the samurai aesthetic!

1 Like

Looks super. Great job, Tak!

1 Like

I must utilize that pelvis connection!

2 Likes

I love this figure! The well-organized color scheme, the weapons, the “armor-less” feature; this guy is great for his simple concepts!

I don’t want to dislike his shoulder guards. The concept is great for the sake of giving for arm motion, but the bases seem to cramp Tak’s head movement. Kind of a minor complaint, though.

1 Like

I does limit the head quite a bit, and if I ever decide to revamp this I’ll definitely fix that.

1 Like

He definitely needs the extra armor. Without it he looks sorta stubby and shrimpy.
but with the armor he looks freakin awesome

3 Likes

I really like the Leg design.

1 Like

I would have liked the 2015 silver add-on better than the second black armor piece, but it’s an amazing cross between 2015 and 2016 pohatu, getting the best of both worlds!

1 Like

This MOC makes me wish the 2015 set had a Takadox’s blade instead of a random Rahkshi staff tip.

1 Like

Huh looks samurai-ish, Coolio.

1 Like