Takuma's AMA

Well, Cain managed to kill 25% of the human population with, like, a single rock or something. But that was cold blooded murder, not a war. I’m going to go with Roman Soldier. Their conquest is legendary after all.

I . . . what?

5 Likes

But how many nuns would a nunchuck chuck if a nunchuck could chuck nuns?
Also, is there any conceivable way to play your RPG on the message boards?
Also, which fans/cast members(including yourself) are the most filthy casuals?
Also, do you think my avatar is a glowing Dorito?

2 Likes

What are you ?..actually?..

2 Likes

None.

Would it be possible? Yes. Would anyone want to play it this way? Haha. No. That would be cumbersome beyond belief. That said, one might be able to adapt it to make it playable by post if they really wanted to.

I don’t wish to call out any fans by name, but I’ll say Venom, Exxtrooper, and Varderan.

No. It’s clearly an ancient Egyptian bounce-house.

3 Likes

Is it really that easy to beat up aliens?

2 Likes

Are you gonna close this topic like those other skrubs?

1 Like

Who is the filthiest of all the filthy casuals here?

1 Like

Are we talking extraterrestrials or “undocumented workers”? One I’d kick out. The other I’d question about other planets.

I have not yet decided. It all depends on how things develop.

Anyone who “likes” my post.

5 Likes

What is your opinion on people spreading misinformation about TTV?

1 Like

2 questions: first, do you play Pathfinder?

secondly: what is your favorite number of the rainbow?

Being a personal victim of the spread of misinformation and rumors both on the internet as well as the workplace and my personal life, I say screw 'em. Burn them all. Drop them in a pit of Doom Vipers. Poison them, drown them, bash them on the head, as it were. Those are the kinds of people who literally deserve no less than to have their tongues ripped from their heads. Do I sound bitter yet?

>insert joke about misterinformation

I do not.

Baking Soda.

5 Likes

What would you rather be: Toa or Makuta?

As in the rahi, or an evolved form of @Viper?

4 Likes

What was your reaction when you were accepted into TTV?

I’m honestly not sure which would be more painful.

Honestly? At the risk of sounding arrogant, I knew I was a shoe-in when I applied so I wasn’t surprised. Still, I was definitely excited because it fills an otherwise definite void in my life. My first choice of career was actually radio broadcasting, but that’s not feasible on a lot of levels. Podcasting is the way I can get my kicks while gaining the benefits of pursuing a better career option.

8 Likes

Have you ever considered a career in organized crime?

Do you have a question you would like me to ask you? I can’t think of one.

I did, but couldn’t find a school that offers a degree.

Ask me to help you solve your deepest, darkest most troubling secrets.

6 Likes

How do I fix a sink? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Seriously though, Have you any ideas for new shows on the TTV channel?

Depends on how the sink is broken.
Aside from the RPG bit I’ll be heading up – working title is “Kingdom Come” – there’s the fanfic idea which is neat. Honestly though, I’m trying not to get too far ahead of myself at this point. I’ve got 8 more weeks of school that are going to be intense due to the workload I have to finish before I graduate in May. Then I’ll be trying to land a career. Gotta has dem priorities.

4 Likes