Tale of the Timberwolves Reboot 1 Year anniversary Extraveganza Event Limited time offer (RP Topic)

@RuthlessSkate94
@jayzor17
@German
@EvilLobsterKing
@squeaverking

The Ship Docks at Yohur, the port is filled with the smell of fish. William looks up from his position of sleep at the New Recruits “I guess this is us”

Azurai stood with these “recruits” as he looked around, his two travel companions at both his side. Tyrkir was obviously pissed.

“You said this was a mercenary job, not some tin can army recruitment.” He said quietly but hatefully at Azurai. He positioned his mask to make it comfortable both boarding axes resting at his side.

“I thought it was…apparently this was a bad mistake.” Azurai confessed, gripping his longsword tightly, in a place he didn’t even know where he was, who knew who would want to steal his weapon.

Hrothmir didn’t say a word, but he too was pissed.

The Mithrandil twins stood ready, one wore a set of light armor, she had a harsh expression on her face, her hair was jet black and cut short. The other wore a mages robe, and had long blond hair which was braided, her expression was more calm and collected.

Heavy thuds reverberated through the Deck as Nathan’s boots made contact, Jumping down from the Crow’s nest. He looks at the low sprawl of the city, and makes a punching gesture at it with his right hand. “I hate this City, why couldn’t we go somewhere nice like East Fort”

William straps his Bas**** sword to his back, “Father commanded we go here, so we’ll go, and go without complaint” he says sharply “Recruits, follow me, we’re going to the Barracks in the Center of the City”

In the corner, a Dark figure sat in the shadow, examining each member of the recruit party thoughtfully.

Tyrkir growled, but obeyed. “The all father better have a good reason for us to be here brother.”

“I do not know what he has planned, we shall see.” Hrothmir said, putting his Dane Axe over his shoulders as they walked. “What says you Azurai? Any thoughts.”

Azurai didn’t say a word as his armor clicked with every step. “No.” He said harshly

The Dark Figure Rises from his seated position. As he moves with the group, shadows warp around him, following him giving him a permanent cloak of them, even in the bright sunlight of midday. His eyes stand out however, two points of bright light blue light. Slung at his Waist is a mace.

Lance had his shield strapped to his back, his hammer and sword hung at his waist, and he clanked with every step. Artha walked beside him, a large stick strapped to his back, and hatchet at his waist, a faint jingling emanating off him as he walked. Occasionally they would elbow each other, seeming to compete for space.

William walks through the streets, heading towards the barracks. Very few Civilians walked the streets, it was mostly armed soldier columns like their own.

The lack of reason for the brothers to be competing for space only highlighted how ridiculous the dispute was.

(winter you’re making it kinda difficult to build off your posts)

Aurora and Stravuna followed close behind william

(I am a little out of practice, it’s been like a year)
As they get to the Barracks William directs them all to their quarters, “Ok, since we’ll all have to work together, why don’t we get to know each other, I am William, Captain of the Polar Squadron, a division of the Timberwolves Regiment.”

“Artha, Lance” Lance said, first gesturing to his brother, then himself.

Artha slapped Lance on the armoured shoulder and let out a deep bellowing laugh.

(just gotta hit you with a stick until the gears start turning again lol)

Aurora and Stravuna claimed their bunks. Aurora bumped Stravuna on the shoulder ‘lightly’ with her hand. “i’m Aurora”

“hey why did… oh” Stravuna cleared her throat and i am Stravuna"

“we’re twins, been surviving on our own since we were kids and our village was burnt to the ground by bandits” Aurora said “i specialize in stealth, she works with…” Aurora couldn’t bring herself to finish.

Stravuna cleared her throat again and spoke “i work with magic.” She said

“Wonderful” William says, “Another person unable to swing a sword Just what we need” He adds heavy sarcasm on to the last part

Nathan steps forward, “I am Nathan, the Squadron’s high mage, I’ll be basically who you come to ask permission before you go messing around with magic in the city”

The Shadowy Figure stops just inside the doorway and doesn’t speak.

“That’s Hexios, he’s our Resident Death Expert… Besides our actual allies in the Death Empire.” Nathan say, introducing him.

“Are the Lance, got it” Nathan jokes

“Give us something to fight, and you can call us whatever you want” Artha replied.

Lance muttered something to himself.

“I’m Raina,” the young mage says as she sits down on a bunk. “I’m a mage.”

“Amber,” she says simply.

“I may or may not have a name and/or be able to use a weapon,” Lync says cheerily as she sits down cross-legged on the floor.

1 Like

niether three didn’t say a word, seeing they were the biggest outsider.

Tharius and Anria walk into the barracks and pick bunks, “Top or bottom?” Anria asks Tharius. “Top” he replies, sounding melancholy.

1 Like

“Oh god” William sighs “Another Mage”

William is speechless because I don’t quite know what this post says

“How about you two?”

Lance collapsed a bed by throwing his armoured body onto it.

Artha laughed merrily.