Team Kuro: The Unstoppable Brothers

In a world, much different than our own, bio-mechanical being known as Ginon lived peacefully. Crime was almost nonexistent, homelessness was at an all time low. They’re lives seemed to be perfect.

But peace only lasts so long.

Seemingly random terrorist attacks happened all over the world, killing hundreds of thousands of Ginon, and sending the world into chaos. While the world government, which had led the world for centuries was in shambles, a strange scientist, simply known as Zohr took control of the planet. He governed with an iron fist, suppressing his fellow Ginon, and abducting younglings to experiment on. Many children died when put through heavy modification and torture. Soon, there were only seven. Seven super soldiers, built as a special police to enforce Zohr’s laws. They grew up together, becoming brothers and sisters in each others eyes. They never broke, no matter how much experimentation and torture they endured, until four disappeared. The final three were freed by the Insurrection, and trained to utilize their mutations to the fullest. They became Team Kuro, the unstoppable brothers.

Team Kuro is led by Anro, the eldest brother.

Possessing immeasurable strength, and wielding his great sword, Megaton, Anro is easily the most powerful of the three.

Though rash and hot headed, Anro is a deadly warrior, and cares deeply for his brothers.

Ozak is the smartest of Team Kuro, and the middle brother.

Ozak wields the tremor claws, four blades that can store energy, and disperse it into the ground, causing massive earthquakes.

He is a great strategist, highly intelligent, and laid-back, but also arrogant and a bit too care-free.

The youngest of Team Kuro, Kion is also the fastest.

As fast as a falcon, whether in the sky, or on foot. Kion wields twin wing sabers, elbow blades, and a booster pack mounted on his back.

Kion is adventurous and always happy, though, he often gets distracted, and doesn’t follow orders very well.

I hope you like Team Kuro. I will be making more MOCs to go with these guys like Zohr, and show you what happen to the other four experiments.

23 Likes

These look amazing. I especially love the Hewkii mask usage. :smile:

1 Like

Hewkii? None of them are wearing a mask Hewkii wore. There’s Onua, Tahu, and Matoro.

Sometimes, I’m an idiot. I thank you for the compliment.

2 Likes

Hmm… :unamused:

3 Likes

Yeah, got it. Sorry.

1 Like

Anyway, Ozak is definitely my favourite of them. :smile:

1 Like

Well since these are all inika builds they’re all trash
/s

I like these! T-that’s about it actually.

2 Likes

I didn’t even realize they were Inika builds. :open_mouth: Again, good job!

1 Like

These are the good kind of Inika build. :wink:

4 Likes

Nice! They’re fanta-cool!

2 Likes

I really like Hewknua, he just looks so shweet. :smile:

1 Like

I wanted to make a teenage mutant ninja turtle reference but it needs one more

2 Likes

@PekekoaOfJungle
@SwagMeister
@Ranaki_Pakewa I never really though there was a bad Inika build.
@helryx
@Plural Hewknua. Interesting name. :smile:
@Whaddon Battletoads joke?
Thanks to all of you! As I said in my original post, I will be making more MOCs in the same story, which I will begin writing soon, so stay tuned. The next MOC will either be Zohr, or the Insurrectionists. I haven’t decided yet.

4 Likes

Hmmm… :unamused: I’m filing trademark infringement.

3 Likes

Awesome! I may complain later.

That’s fine.

1 Like

Same. Awesome MOCs though!

1 Like

But you can’t. You see, your patent is for “Fantasti-cool”

That’s not what I said…

2 Likes

Aha, but you see, before Fantasti-cool™, I used to say Fanta-cool™. Mwahahaha.

/s

4 Likes

These look awesome I especially like Ozak and I love Anro’s weapon.

1 Like