Team of guys who want revenge on Velika

11 years old “arts”. Bad guys, good guys, but their interests made them team up against Velika’s camp. Some of them are inspired by x-men

1 experiment of great beings on glatorian. Before creation of toa there were attempts to create supersoldiers without usage of energodermis and elemental powers, somehow they gave him Pakari and Kakama powers. He is kinda Certavus-Ninja

2 Experiment on skrall. Kualsi powers. He will get vezon’s Olmak and become “toa” of space.

3 Dunno who is he, Krika’s mask powers, and kinda shadow hand but energetic tongue cuz organic one is nah.

4The Cursed one gave antidermis to Miserix. This Makuta accidentally received free will and ran away

6 Leader of another skakdi army, enemy of Nektann

5 right hand of that leader, The Successfull Experiment of Spiriah! He has Krahka’s abilities, he can turn into even Tatorak for short period of time. Thats how he and the leader assault any fortress

10 Likes

These look great!

1 Like

These look pretty nice.

When I drew my ideas for bionicle characters some years ago, I didn’t actually draw existing bionicle parts, so it would be pretty hard to build them , but I like how you actually drew existing bionicle parts, so someone could make Mocs of them.

1 Like

Pretty good lookin.

1 Like