Tell Me About Your Dreams

I had a dream that I was in the battle of the 5 armies, only a third wave of orc reinforcements showed up, kicked our butts and started a dictatorship, also Roodaka was in charge for some reason, We started a rebellion and some people sent me to fight Roodaka, I was about to do it, but then my brother woke me up

1 Like

I dreamt of a day where I didn’t have this terrible cough.

4 Likes

lok’tar

1 Like

what’s that?

1 Like

First off, I had a dream with @Eljay in it briefly. I can’t remember that one.

The dream that I can remember, I will type out now (I just woke up and am trying to remember).

So I think it started out with me checking out a really nice cabin by some coniferous trees. It was for sale. Anyways, I walked out of the cabin and met up with my dad who was checking out these town houses that were being built around even more coniferous trees. This guy was advertising how cool this one house would be because it comes with a large Honda that needs a really long driveway to back up (dream logic). There were also some weird poles where the houses were being built that were all layed on a rack.
Then the dream decided to abandon conttinuity and we were now in a superstore where my dad was supposedly buying me Bionicles (don’t know why). Then he said something along the lines of “take your time; I’m just going somewhere else in the superstore”. So I was checking out the Bionicles and noticed that there were a ton of Bionicle BOOTLEGS! Then I thought to myself something along the lines of “Man, I wish I had brought my phone so that I could take a picture of them and post them in the Bionicle bootlegs topic”. One of the Bionicle bootlegs were a bunch of masks with cool paint designs on them, they were called “Sacred Ghosts”. I also saw a knockoff of a collectible I like called Gogos Crazy Bones (weird name, I know). The knockoff itself was plain and simply called “box”. So I went to an employee and inquired why one of the knockoffs were out of their respective bag; the employee didn’t know. I also saw that my dad was already checking the stuff he wanted to buy out (like food and stuff) so I really had to hurry. So I went back to the knockoffs and bootlegs area and saw this really awesome advertisement of 06-08 bootleg sets in cgi doing really cool action stuff with a really awesome version of “Move Along” in instrumental format.

Then the dream ended.

6 Likes

From a possibly legitimate witness of preliminary Bionicle 2016 sets from a lego “play test”:

Holy mother. @TheEsquire saw the Bionicle 2016 sets!!

6 Likes

can you smell what the lok’tar is cooking

1 Like

http://lego.brickinstructions.com/08000/8522/001.jpg

…I am very okay with this.

6 Likes

This was my dream

15 Likes

Ok, so I had a dream where Eljay’s corporate mafia had started in real life. We were all our avatars, and we were running around playing out the game. I’ve been prepping too much for this thing…

6 Likes

I had a dream where I found Varderans Facebook account when I was looking at my recommended friends. And the only reason how I knew it was him was because his last name in my dream was Varderan.

10 Likes

So, uh, I’ve started dreaming while awake. I mean, I’m wide awake, but my mind thinks I’m actually doing whatever it is I’m dreaming.

Also, I dreamed recently that I made a topic here, and then couldn’t delete it.

8 Likes

:scream:

But then we wouldn’t be able to stop AppLego. Or the Google+Mega Bloks Corporation either. Just sayin’.

1 Like

I had a dream a few days ago that Slime found out my real name, then he found out my nickname, and he wouldn’t stop using it.

I was freaking out, and I couldn’t remember if he actually had or if it was a dream.

Then I checked the boards and it was fine.

6 Likes

I’ve had many, many, weird dreams. My latest one involved me “waking up” to a dry mouth, but when I closed it, I had a bunch of dead ladybugs in it. :confounded: I woke up because I had spit all over my bed. :tired_face:

8 Likes

Well, last night I dreamed I suddenly became a Mod. Then, this morning, I dreamed I had no notifications. Then I dreamed about dreaming while awake about having no notifications, but I also had no notifications in reality.

I am so confused.

11 Likes

Last night I dreamed that I met Viper in real life. We started talking and I looked away, when I looked back she had transformed into Zaktan with the voice of Thok from the Skakdi Life. Then some guy showed up, antics ensued (I don’t remember what happened) but it ended with me having to kill Viper/Zaktan.

…Soooo yeahhhh… sorry @Viper

7 Likes

You have been exiled from the boards for this heinous crime.

You… savage.

lol

6 Likes

But, but ,but I said that I was sorry :cry:

4 Likes

oh really

ROBERT

11 Likes