Tell Me About Your Dreams

I had a dream thew other night about a new episode of Dr Who with King Charles as a guest star

The episode began with The Doctor (who wasn’t any current incarnation, but rather some different actor who looked like David Mitchell), a Nun, and an unnamed companion in a misty, broken-down laboratory or something, apparently having been captured by the main villain of the episode, a weird glowing creature that looked like the outline of a spindly dragon, who drained brain energy or something, called “Mr Whispering”.
It attempted to drain the brainpower of King Charles, but for some reason siphoning his thoughts incapacitated the creature. This was the end of the episode.

6 Likes

Gotta be something in the water over there

7 Likes

You guys have really strange dreams

4 Likes

5 Likes

I dreamed that I caused an international lawsuit by spray painting Bumblebee lavender. The company that made Stinger sued me for impersonation, and Hasbro and Warner Bros. jumped into the court and made it go haywire. Then it turned into a bar fight, and I woke up after Bumblebee/Stinger shot the judge.

4 Likes

I seem to have just been having incredibly strange dreams recently

I was on a boat heading towards an extremely colourful island where some kind of Bionicle convention was being held. I regarded the fact that I was going by boat as disrespectful, as, allegedly, “Flint Lockwood was able to walk here”. A flashback then suddenly occurred, depicting Flint and his father wading through the water during quite turbulent conditions. “He never gave up”, I remarked, before jumping out of the boat and walking the rest of the distance to the island out of respect for what Flint had achieved.

Upon my arrival, it became clear to me that Plastic Beach (you know, from Gorillaz) was situated directly behind the island. Upon looking at it, I noticed a small child vandalising a concrete slab near the entrance. When I approached them, they made a rude gesture at me, so I responded by giving them a thumbs up, which seemed to shock them and cause them to retreat. I got out my phone to look for directions, but I failed immediately and so wandered about until I eventually found @MaxinePrimal halfway down a set of stairs. She was apparently also going to the convention, and her phone was working properly so I followed her to the convention hall, which was underground.

Once I was inside the hall, it became immediately apparent that this was more a cult than a convention. There were no tables or anything, just a ridiculously massive room that appeared to be modelled after a school sports hall, with a smooth wooden floor and white walls. Thousands of bionicle fans sat cross-legged on the floor, all facing towards a large black stage with a black lectern and microphone on it. @Ghid stood behind the lectern, and was giving a speech to the huge audience.

As I had taken so long to arrive, I was forced to sit down right at the back of the room, next to @Cordax and @ToaJaton. By Ghid’s instruction, everyone in the room brought out their self-mocs and raised them in the air. Before the cult activities could continue any further, Ghid received a breaking news notification on his phone: Jokey Smurf had died. Upon hearing this news, everyone in the hall began mourning, and several people began immediately leaving to make arrangements or book seats at Jokey’s funeral.

I, myself, immediately returned home and began baking a cake for the funeral. I created the rectangular base of the cake by chucking some chunks of another cake into a bowl and mixing it up with a spoon.

The base was covered in green icing to represent grass, and at the front of the rectangle was a small, edible statue of Jokey Smurf, holding a present topped with a cherry in each hand. Behind the statue was a Smurf who was reading Jokey’s eulogy, and behind him was a large white gazebo with open sides pitched above a plinth which supported Jokey’s body. Jokey and the plinth were both covered by a large white sheet, while mourning Smurfs could be seen further in the back, behind the gazebo.

Before I could actually attend the funeral, I woke up.

10 Likes

This is absolutely WILD. I cannot even begin to think of where to begin. Though out of everything the fact that I was a member in some freaky Bionicle cult seems like the least out of the ordinary.

Also r.i.p Jokey Smurf. We lost a real one.

6 Likes

doggone it the ritual was almost complete

7 Likes

was I there?

3 Likes

I should assume so

3 Likes

Last night I had a dream where someone lost all my translucent pieces and I was very upset about it.

Good to know my like for collecting the translucent pieces that were rare for me as a child is part of my subconscious.

6 Likes

I had a dream that I learned to fly a helicopter last night
It was cool

4 Likes

I had a nightmare where I went to watch Transformers in theaters, but it turned into Mad Max with the Junkions and Scourge as the vehicles.

2 Likes

i had one like a few nights ago about willen dafoe trying to kill me
i also had a similar one with robin williams and jennifer lopez a while back as well now i think about it…

3 Likes

that was me sorry

5 Likes

I had a dream this morning, I was out somewhere, I was surrounded by people, and I was afraid, I wanted to be left alone, to run away and hide somewhere and cry for a while but I couldn’t, I was surrounded by people, yet I felt so alone.

5 Likes

so I had this dream last night
I was really debating on whether or not I should post about it but here I am

I was in a canoe paddling down a river. Ghid, Cordax, Wekua and I believe Rukah were paddling alongside me. Now, their bodies were normal human bodies (all of them wore shirts and long pants except for Cordax who had a purplish sweater on), but their heads were their profile pictures.

it’s already weird enough, but it keeps going

Cordax and Ghid brought a picnic basket (?) of MOCs they made and took them out, and Ghid argued about how Cordax made the torso. Cordax defended it saying that it took him a long time, and it was fine as is. Ghid then went on about the feet, shoulders, etc., while Cordax sat and fumed. Wekua, Rukah and I were simply paddling along the river and enjoying the scenery (Rukah brought something up about his rabbit I believe) while Cordax suddenly got so angry that he flipped the canoe over, sending us plummeting into the water.

I then woke up. I’m kind of glad Cordax tipped the boat over, because it probably would have gotten even weirder.

11 Likes

Ghid they’re starting to remember we need to up the dosage

5 Likes

incredible

2 Likes

I dreamed that I was visiting a farm with my family. I don’t know why, but we were parked in a massive driveway. I got out of the car, and suddenly realized that a tractor pulling a trailer filled with pine needles was about to hit me. (It missed everybody else, though.) I ran out of the way, and then I found the owner of the farm, who was busy clipping the evergreen shrubs by her driveway. Then I woke up.

2 Likes