Tell Me About Your Dreams

Also, don’t listen to people tell you about bad dreams. They might give you bad dreams.

6 Likes

I had a dream once where I turned into a Bionicle. It was very weird, I would peel my skin off to see machinery and muscle underneath, then I had my family screaming at me in horror for obvious reasons. :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

that sounds…uhm…cool :wink:

1 Like

I hadz a dream wherez i wentz to mcdonaldz and it was bonkle 2015! and i was likez woah there was tahuz and everethin

2 Likes

I had a dream where this guy showed up, took off a bunch of sweaters, and just started serving tennis balls everywhere

10 Likes

Did you watch The Sweaters before bed?

2 Likes

A long time ago, I had this dream where I was on my laptop and I opened up the chatroom I used to run. As soon as I got logged on, there was loads of chat messages popping up. Before I could really do anything to find out what was going on, Meso, who was a head admin for some reason, banned me and effectively took over the chatroom.

Of all people, Meso had hacked the chatroom and performed mutiny.

12 Likes

I have dreams that me and @Nyran will be to- NOTHING.

SHUT UP.

I uh, remember having lots of Cyberman and Doctor Who related nightmares when I was young, specifically Odd and Cybermen.

I had a Ben-10 dream when I was suuuper young, like Grade 1, My friend was like, he had an Omnitrix? and my other friend and myself had to stop him, my mum said I was talking in my sleep.

On a camp once, my mates said I had sleepyelled ;I.

I’m special.

7 Likes

I have had a dream very recently. It was very short, though.

Basically the whole dream was me walking in my LEGO store. When I came by the Bionicle 2015 sets, I stopped and grabbed all of the sets to put in my shopping cart.

And then I woke up.

5 Likes

“Oh my gosh! It’s Tahu!”

2 Likes

On that topic, I have dreams of myself and Potao being toge- NOTHING.

That basically explains dreams, something really good happens and it cuts off, you see it’s not reality.

That sucks.

7 Likes

a few days ago i dreamt that i got a ‘the mine’ (the lego minecraft set) for christmas. and for some reason i really hated it and wanted to burn it :smiley:

1 Like

I have dreams of getting up in the morning, every morning. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Weird

I only had that dream once

3 Likes

@Viper @Hawkflight Back when I had to get up at 5:15 three days a week for swim practice I had that dream multiple times.

And by multiple I mean almost every day morning.

2 Likes

@Ekorak @Hawkflight @Viper Perhaps you guys are experiencing this?

1 Like

Ehh. It was a bit of a joke on my end.

3 Likes

Inceptiooonnn

I don’t seem to remember my dreams as much as when I was younger. Is this common?

1 Like

I had a gosh darn dream, where it was a giant lego battle and such.
I had to keep destroying this one Halo warthog, over and over again. Then a space ship with strange artwork in it.

I also got another hit of DeJaVu, I think it was in my Japanese or English exams or something.

1 Like

yes, i think so.
but you can try to ‘train’ your brain to remember dreams more often.
the best way to that is to write down every dream you can remember right after waking up.
also, the most dreams happen when you wake up at 3-5 am and then sleep again.

5 Likes