Tell Me About Your Dreams

I dreamt I was moving stuff around my room and I found a PS2 component cable and when I tried to plug it in, I had a second dresser blocking the input area of my tv. I also had a copy of SSX Tricky in my Xbox, but it was the PS2 version.

1 Like

maybe they switched places so pluto could become a planet again 8P

1 Like

Ah, but it’s always been a planet, and always will be.

2 Likes

yeeee

pluto is the best planet

3 Likes

Quite so! :smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve never had a dream where I killed someone.

If anything, the family and kid would randomly appear out of nowhere and shank me to death.

2 Likes

is there something wrong with me?

3 Likes

Yep.

Pretty sure.

runs away before the raptor picks his next victim

1 Like

Well, I once had a Bionicle dream in which I went to a store and I found a Toa Metru Ownea for $10, which the canister and instructions and everything, but my parents refused to let me buy it. That sucked because I wanted it sooo bad!

I also had this really weird dream about the Flash. Basically I found out there was another TV show about the flash, only instead of Barry Allen it was some random kid (Who I’m going to call T.J, since I can’t remember his original name) I remember that there was this villain who was causing these buildings to disappear and reappear, and Joe West was trying to stop them along with this young flash, and Green Arrow (Which I assumed was foreshadowing an Arrow/Flash crossover was going to happen some day) and then the Reverse Flash, who was really old for some reason, came in and tried to stop the kid, but he failed.

Also there were these people trying on clothes that gave them super powers, as well as the same kid at a rail road trying to stop someone else.

My dreams are so weird.

2 Likes

I found one on eBay for about $8.

Huh. I need to go find that.

I meant I saw that listing about a year ago. I already bought it.

1 Like

Well I tread to dreaming about going to the Movie Theater then there always that weird factor that I can’t shake it off.

1 Like

I think I understood about half of that

1 Like

Weirdly enough, I’ve been having dreams about recent events lately. Normally, my dreams are way behind the times.

Anyway, just the night 'fore last, I dreamed that I teleported to Toy fair, grabbed the new sets, and ran.

~W12~

2 Likes

I dreamed I went to Brickfair, clad in armor that looked like my self MOC, then did battle with eljay.

(Dont listen to TTV before bed)

3 Likes

Why? That sounds awesome

1 Like

It gives you odd dreams…

VERY odd dreams.

2 Likes

I have two dreams to talk about. The first one is this recurring dream where i’m in this weird store and there’s this large bin with a bunch of Kanohi masks. But whenever I’d leave or try to take one, the dream would end. I always wake up disappointed. :frowning:

The next dream was about me going to a Barnes and Noble-esque place(though it might have actually been Barnes and Noble) where they have a bunch of winter 2016 sets, specifically, Uniter Tahu and Ikir. For some reason, I decide not to get them. Later me and my family are in a drive thru at McDonalds, and we notice that – for some reason – Uniter Tahu is on sale there. Finally, I decide to get him.

4 Likes