Tell Me About Your Dreams

I had a dream…

where I walked into a lego store, and guess what were on the shelf.

'06 sets. ('06 is my favorite year)

So then I bought all of them… and I woke up expecting them to be at my house.

Nope, no Umbra…

3 Likes

I had a dream a couple nights ago that some kind of dictatorship/military force was waging war on Bionicle. I was a freedom fighter, working to ensure Bionicle reaches the people (smuggling contraband sets, comics, books, etc.)

At some point, The TTV Crew announced they opened a TTV Bunker, which was basically an airplane hangar. The purpose of the TTV Bunker was to essentially create a clubhouse, where Bionicle fans and community members could gather, hang out, play games, etc. However, the TTV Bunker was opened directly nextdoor (like 4 feet) from the Anti-Bionicle Dictatorship HQ.

So, hearing about this Bunker, I figured this was a good place to hide and plan how to fight the dictatorship. I snuck through the enemy territory without being noticed, and entered the Bunker, then proceeded to make plans.

Var eventually shows up to the Bunker, and tells me I need to leave because he is hosting a private TTV Crew Meeting. As dreams do, the Bunker is suddenly full of people.

I hand Var a copy of the Bionicle: Mask of Light Board Game, and I tell him to “keep it secret, keep it safe.”

The dream jump-cuts to me talking Marketing with the Crew, as if it’s a battle strategy, like we’re storming the gates in one last big effort.

Jump-cut to me leaving the TTV Bunker and accidentally alerting the military of the Bunker’s existence. A massive onslaught of soldiers, tanks, helicopters, etc. storm the Bunker, but can’t seem to be able to destroy it/open the massive garage door on the front of it.

7 Likes

I had two odd dreams last night.

In the first, a new RWBY episode came out. Team RWBY was reuniting (no Yang yet), and Blake and Weiss hugged.

In the second, Spiderman Homecoming came out, and my family didn’t want to go see it, so I just pirated it online (no way I’d do that in real life though, in case you’re wondering). It was not very good, though. Also, Spiderman could teleport apparently.

~W12~

2 Likes

I just had the weirdest dream… It started off with me running into some old friends, and then it took a complete turn for the worse…

It turned into a really bad version of Bionicle 3, but Roodaka kidnapped the Toa and was holding them captive on an island with no caves or buildings and was a glitchy nightmare, and Vakama (who was Tahu for some reason) and Nuju were reminiscent about Ko-Metru and Ta-Metru respectively (I couldn’t make this stuff up if I wanted to)…

And it was a musical…

I ended up having to get a drink of water upon waking up just to clear my head…

4 Likes

Well I’m dreamed that I in my dad’s camp but some people that I didn’t known than I went back to school only see people dress up in private school uniforms that I see everyone staying there with robes than hear Late Leonard Nimoy say something about China and there no Jangs in Hogsworths than story about a creature named the Kraven who is created by Megatron.

1 Like

for some reason i dreamt Dollarama sold a bunch of those expensive pacific rim figures?

2 Likes

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I came home to find that my parents had adopted a 10-year old girl. I was thrilled to have a new sibling, and then I woke up. It took me about ten waking minutes to realize that it hadn’t happened. By far, that was the most depressing “Nooo! It was just a dream.” moments I’ve ever had.

1 Like

I recently had a dream where my hair (which has been in need of a cutting for a few weeks now) magically grew into a weird…mullet-type thing, and I needed a haircut, though I was scared to ask for one from my mother in fear of ridicule for having a mullet in the first place.

Don’t ask, I dunno.

3 Likes

I dreamed this morning that @Takua Sent me a PM that said he wanted to have a private conversation about anime shipping.

1 Like

I had a dream last night where our new cat trashed my LEGO collection that I had been sorting and used it as her personal toilet.

I woke up from the ensuing heart attack.

3 Likes

I have two crazy dreams to tell you about.

The first one I hade a few years ago, my dad was so mad lego quit making bionicles he tried to blow up the world.

The other dream was of me getting a new video game and I couldn’t play it for the entire dream, (wich in the dream it was like 3 days).but at the end of the dream I was going to sleep so when I woke up the next morning I though I actually had the video game. That was just sad when I realized it was a dream.

1 Like

i once had a dream

i was born

I had a dream where I was at school and everyone was eating pencils and talking about Sword Art Offline.

They tried to get me to eat a pencil in the name of Jesus-kun/Kirito, so I eventually found out I was dreaming and went around messing with dream people.

5 Likes

I had a dream where I was playing Warzone Firefight from Halo, but in real life.
I killed one guy in my class twice with a needler, and once with an assassination.
I’m pretty sure he had been getting on my nerves the day prior.

3 Likes

I had a dream where I went to my friend’s house, with her being a little hesitant, mainly because I own a gun, apparently.

So while there, we walk around until I stop and decide to have a drink. So I went to grab a bottle of beer. Then her parents saw me, and were about to scold me for being a 16 year old drinking alcohol, when I tried to defend it by saying…

Wait for it…

“Don’t worry, it’s from a TV-14 rated show.”

3 Likes

I feel like I would have a very similar dream.

Why can’t I have your dreams?

2 Likes

I remember I had this one dream back in 8th grade, where I was in my English class, and we were reading something out of a text book. When it was my turn to read, I had come across an “s” sound and ended up hissing on it. I noticed it, and then looked at my self and saw that I was turning into a snake. Somehow I had been bitten by a Fangpyre.

There was also this one dream I had a few months ago, back in August or September, I believe. While I was at school, the next day, I waiting for class to start, and I actually wrote it all up on a google doc, while it was still in my brain. :stuck_out_tongue: Here’s the dream i had:

OK so the dream went like this. So it involved the Red and Blues of RvB, as well as my friends. So, there was this empire that was trying to take over the galaxy, by tricking the people into prosperity. But really they were planning on using them for war. So I, along with a few others, saw this, and tried to rescue as many of our friends as we could, from the capture/transport ships that the empire was using to get the people to them. I, unfortunately failed to get anyone from the first transport and ended up getting shot in the side. But then I managed to get a few friends off of the next 2 ships. Then, for some reason, the Reds and Blues were all separated, like Sarge was with Tucker and Junior, but I managed to rescue them along with some more friends, and everywhere we went, we got attacked. But, López, Doc and Donut were in Valhalla, and we managed to get there before the empire did and get them. But the planet that neighbors Chorus was under attack by the empire, and we had to evacuate the people of Chorus. We managed to get several people evacuated, including Kimball and Doyle, and somehow, Wash. But the empire attacked, and several people were captured, including the lieutenants. Unfortunately, they ended up siding with the empire. Then, we managed to find a good hideout and we discussed how we were going to fight this empire.

And that’s all I got from the dream. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do not double post. - Eljay

2 Likes

I had a Dream once when I was in the Colorful town of Mixopolis

Well this is a strange one, I drempt recently that I was in a boat and I realized that the lady next to me was a ttv fan (because I’ve never met one before), and I was so intensely happy that I finally met another fan that I started crying, and everyone around probably thought I was weird

3 Likes

Sounds like an amazing dream. I wish that would happen to me IRL.

1 Like