Tell Me About Your Dreams

I had a dream where Emgo was trying to sell me a G1 Erector and I couldn’t figure out how to give him the money because I didn’t have any cash on me.

3 Likes

i had a lucid dream and i drew a weiner in the sand.

4 Likes

Last night, I dream about a Invisible family having snow time at some park with the ironic having the last name of Griffin.

Canadian spotted (not Canadian just went their for holiday)

I had a dream where my sister and her friend set me on fire with a firework.

2 Likes

I keep having this reoccurring dream twice a year about the same thing.

I walk into a Walmart, see the old BIONICLE sets I never got, buy them, build them, and then look satisfied that I finally completed my old collection.

Then I wake up disappointed that it wasn’t real.

3 Likes

That’s a recurrent dream that I been having for years.

1 Like

I had a rather emotional dream last night. Though it requires context.

So probably about a month ago, I broke up with my first ever girlfriend. There where no serious emotions behind it. No one was angry or anything. We both sorta just decided to stop, which is perfectly fine. But recently, I’ve been pretty upset with my love life, or rather lack there of. I’ve just had this immense overall feeling that something is missing. I’m sure someone understands what I’m saying.

Now to the dream. Not a whole lot happened that I can remember, but what did happen was pretty major. That being that I met someone new. Someone who I fell in love with. She wasn’t someone I already knew, and she just perfect. Everything was amazing and happy and perfect, but then I woke up… and I realized that none of it was real. I was so angry. Even though I know fully well that she was never real, it still hurts. It hurts because for once in a very long time, I was happy and whole, and then I woke up and realized that none of it was real, and that none of it actually ever happened. What’s even worse is that I can’t even remember her name or what she looks like. Every time I try to remember, its like a picture that’s out of focus, and a big blur where her face should be…

… … …I’m so lonely…

2 Likes

I’m sorry man. Hopefully you find love again, so you can overcome your loneliness.

3 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Once I had a dream where I was on a warship, and the crew was the HF year one heroes…

3 Likes

Trade dreams with me please.

One of my most recent ones involved me and my family doing our best to escape a run down farm while being hunted by an armed Mexican fellow in a small neon green sedan.

Just so you know what you’re getting into.

Efin’ 'ell mate! I’ve had so many dreams just like that! From Lego, to video games, to bionicle’s and more! It’s so irritatingly the evil!

1 Like

Wow. Well I have some pretty wacky dreams as well, however most I don’t remember. The HF dream was from years ago when the line first came out. I also once had a dream that I was looking through a catalog, and found some anacondrai characters before they appeared in sets…

1 Like

I went on a date with my crush. Everything went perfect and I was happy that my life was successful.

then I woke up

1 Like

I had a dream where I found the lost piece to my gunpla.

And then when I woke up I was surprised it was still lost.

This was an old one, but I’ll tell it since I can’t remember any recent ones after I wake up.

I was stuck to the ground, unable to move with a laser wall heading towards me from my feet. When it hit my body it actually hurt, but I actually (kinda) woke up.

With sleep paralysis.

One of only 2 times that happened to me, and it was terrible.

I’ve had some more interesting dreams over the past year, and actually managed to write them down on Google Docs pages.

For the first one that I managed to write down:

I can’t quite figure out where to start. But, I do know that the Reds and Blues have been rescued and are on some sort of spaceship. Eventually Pokémon get involved and Locus arrives. Then Pokémon Mystery Dungeon gets involved when Time Gears come into the mix, as I remember seeing a Time Gear get placed into some sort of dial. And then, all of a sudden, Felix shows up somehow, and he’s got his own 3 henchmen with him. And I’m with the Reds and Blues, and Felix attacks us. That’s when Locus confronts him. Then we end up of this world that has this girl that has a big lizard tail. And then end up going on some adventure with her, which takes earth to some buildings made out of Lego bricks. And then somewhere in the whole dream, Agent Kansas is mentioned. And that’s all that I remember at the moment.

Here’s the 2nd one that I wrote down, over the past year:

So the dream went like this. It was sorta like a reboot of Ninjago, yet it also wasn’t a reboot. The thing with the Golden Ninja was similar, except that there were 2 Golden Ninja. And the 4 ninja and I were in some Dojo when the two Golden Ninja/Silver Ninja unlocked their dragons, and Sensei Wu was around somewhere, but I can’t remember where at this moment. Yet, I was still trying to get all of the Ninjago McDonald’s toys, while also trying to get all of the builds for that time. And while I was at a McDonald’s, the final battle episode was gonna be airing soon, and it would be having both Golden Ninja or the Golden Ninja and a Silver Ninja(which was me), with both of them being able to fuse their dragons, which looked very bright when fused. Although, while I was on my way home, I was seeing a bunch of really big, almost life-sized, MOCs of the Ice Tank. Some of the MOCs were big enough to actually ride in. And I believe we actually had to stop and help a construction crew with something involving the road. And that’s as much as I can remember of my dream.

Ok, this third one involved the Serpentine.

So, the 4 generals, Skales, Acidicus, Fangtom, and Skalidor, were in Crashcourse Canyon, searching for something, when they come across an ancient staff and the staff is one of the 4 staffs of the real ancient serpentine tribes, tribes that existed before the 4 tribes that we know of, and they had different coloring as well, like the one before the Hypnobrai had Dark Blue, Bright Red and Orange in their color scheme, and there was one tribe that was bright orange and was somewhat related to the Venomari.
Once the generals found all 4 of the ancient staffs, they got imbued with some of the power of the ancient tribes. yet, were also becoming a bit corrupted.
So, when they had returned home the corruption was spreading somewhat, and it had to do with the staffs. When the serpentine touched the staffs, they became corrupt with the ancients’ power and the generals were trying to force it on everyone, but when Skales was going for Skales Jr., the latter tried to resist it and get Skales to snap out of it. Fortunately, Selma managed to escape with Skales Jr. and seek help. The ninja and I met up with them, and were able to help them save the serpentine from corruption. That’s all I remember.

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

1 Like

I had a weird dream in which I bought a third party Sixshot that turned out t be some sort of Lego set that I apparently wasn’t supposed to have because i had to hide it from the cops.

1 Like

I had a dream last night, and something about it was really striking…

…But all I can remember was that Dani California was playing.