TenebraeInvictus the Victorious! (Appreciation Topic)

Since @TenebraeInvictus does not have a appreciation topic, I thought I might as well start one! :smile:

Thank you Tenebrae for your 100% accurate analysis videos! I think I think you’re the only one that can match my sarcasm irl.

Also for spending the time talking to me and one other guy that I don’t remember on Steam :smiley:

Tenebrae is pretty awesome overall :wink:

Hope you enjoy having an actual life instead of wasting time on a pointless podcast… I’m jk! I enjoy every little bit of it!

10 Likes

This is totally true!
Is

4 Likes

I find the Invictus Analysis to be a fascinating look into the mind of an individual who clearly has an extreme case of schizophrenia. I mean, he actually thinks knights from the Crusades made MNOG! Not to mention, he seems to think that Arizona is a different planet known as “Planet Mormon.” He must also have self-esteem issues, since he ended his show after an obviously not-serious rant from Viper. I can’t wait for his hiatus to end so we can gain more insight into the mind of this intriguingly disturbed individual.

/s

10 Likes

Meh…he’s okay I guess.

/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s

1 Like

Invictus is my second favorite TTV host.

2 Likes

In all seriousness, Inviticus is pretty cool.

He’s 2sarcastic4me

Mange is a pretty cool guy. Eh plays DOTA and doesn’t afraid of anything except the death of his third grandmother.

For those fans of Mange, pretty soon we’re going to be releasing a video from way back; a goodbye retrospective we did before he left. So stay tuned for that.

-Mesonak

9 Likes

Mange sucks and fails, etc.

6 Likes

The TTV Crew. Consistent if anything.

In actuality, when I first saw the Analysis, wasn’t a fan

until of course I saw MNOG 2, and for some reason, that made me appreciate the others far more.

5 Likes

Who?.

3 Likes

When I get back there’s gonna be a special place for your face on my fist for the both of you

EDIT:

I just wanted to add that I finally got 25 likes on one post. Shout out to all of those who pressed like on my genuine, sincere and heartfelt comment when I reminisced on my discovery of TTV.

10 Likes