Tenum, Toa of Aluminium

Such creative wings.

I’m in love with the wings… and the vehicle.

1 Like

Aye, that’d be Varrix.
He and Tenum aren’t friends.

5 Likes

But Dem wings. Who wouldn’t want to be friends with someone with those wings.

Varrix has jets :v

2 Likes

Wings are cooler. Is this a topic yet, Wing Vs Jet packs?

I got to say this looks great.
Though he looks like a woman. I don’t know why but he looks like woman.

Hehe. Well, he had to be fairly slender to fit in the cockpit. Plus, le-matoran in my storyline tend to be kinda genderfluid. XD

1 Like

The limbs look just a bit too skinny, but other than that the MOC looks great.

Looks awesome! Even though the colors are somewhat bland, the eyes and chest piece serve as a really nice contrast! 10/10 :heart_eyes:

Neat Toa. Especially like the wings with their unique look.

Love the speeder! It has a very good technical vibe in its appearance and I like the incorporation of the Bionicle tech in its build and concept. I think it would have looked a lot better with more green and less silver armor, but I would hardly recommend changing this build because you put a lot of hard work into the details and it pays off well!

Wait! Do you mind if I do Molybdenum?

Not at all! Heh, the idea is hardly original to me anyways.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a MoToa. It’s not an especially exciting element on its own.

I don’t actually know why I like Molybdenum so much. I just do. :sunglasses:

Here and DeviantArt, hehe ^^;

1 Like

Definitely not your best,but he looks cool.

Also that hip connection is pretty darn genius.

It’d be lovely if you’d offer some constructive criticism and read the credits. “Definitely not your best” doesn’t give me much to go on. He is one of my best in my own view.

Also the hip design is from a friend of mine called Kai Heffernan… guy disappeared from the community a couple years back, sadly, or I’d have put a link in there.

3 Likes

Uh. Yeah,sorry.
I didn’t bother reading.
Plus i’m really bad at writing actual critism.

Toa of actual elements are nice. Good MoC(s), but the propellor on the jet/plane/flying thingy looks derpy as heck.