Terdem, The Brainiac

Introducing Terdem

Terdem sees his fellow Skakdi as primitive and mostly below him, despite being an engineer and inventor he has a massive ego and is equally as violent and arrogant as most other Skakdi. Living from desert to desert Terdem spliced his genes with cactus DNA allowing him to store water within himself to survive without drinking for months or even years at a time. Equipped with his own inventions the Chain Torch and the Zamor Buster and his heat signature goggles, he slowly hunts Rahi for parts as he toils away building his war machines and battle suits, basing his designs off of the Exo Toa armor.

Currently Terdem is searching for the Piraka as they stole an important component to his machines before leaving for Voya Nui. What that is you may ask? He’ll never tell you.

Built him for a private Moc competition in Stud.io

Moc is approximately 8 - 9 Inches tall not including his goggles and antenna, and I built him over the course of a month with the mask piece from Rothanak’s Mask Pack 3

Would Love to get Feedback/ suggestions on how to improve the build and I may also share some of my other mocs I’ve made in the past as well!

20 Likes

The design of the moc is a bit messy but overall it’s pretty good. I like the backstory. nice moc.

1 Like

This guy looks like he’s never done tweaking his designs. The amount of detail in his weapons and armor are telling their own little story and I would follow it wherever it took me. Skakdi seem to me to be a rare MoC choice, probably because the spine is a limiting feature set-wise. Nonetheless, you’ve perfectly captured the atmosphere of that species in the body language of this guy, and I’m diggin it.

10/10!

3 Likes

very cool!!

1 Like

As rukah says, some of It is a bit messy, but those accessories are really good looking

2 Likes

That’s a neat Skakdi head.