Terra Woodsland revamp

Ya don’t need to be so defensive, take the critic and work with it. You can never improve anything if you don’t.

7 Likes

No one is attacking you.

You violated the rules, and I deleted the posts that violated those rules.

I’m not even giving you a suspension. I’m actually going out of my way to be nice under the circumstances.

I think you need to calm down, man. Take a break for a few minutes and think things over.

12 Likes

Retweet man.

Seriously though, @TheLeg0Br0ny , think about what happened and you’ll realize it’s not that bad. Just some minor embarrassment. Nobody’s hating.

8 Likes

Drama aside I think the Moc wasn’t too great and needs some work overall.

3 Likes

any more bad criticism and ill just flag all my mocs

Why tho?

4 Likes

I like it, especially the lower half.

1 Like

you know what for get it someone just delete this topic scrap it trash it tear it appart I don’t deserve to honor the name biomocer and biotuber

None of us are perfect. Ergo, we can’t make a perfect MoC. We can always improve. That’s one of the main points of the Board. To learn and get better.

6 Likes

Exactly. That is one of the reasons I came here: constructive criticism.

2 Likes

You should go lie down, and calm
no one is trying to antagonize you here, we are all trying to help
Acting immature and freaking out over a few Constructive Criticisms isn’t going to help anyone here
I am not a mod, maybe the fact that I am of no authority makes you calm a bit more
Its never fun to get told off by a person of higher authority, so I dunno if this helps

Remember, Criticism is a road to improvement, don’t freak out over anything
trust me, it just makes everything worse.

8 Likes

I came here away from moc pages cause there are too many rude people and I can clearly see that this moc is causing problems if this moc/ topic doesn’t get removed in the next 25 minutes I’m just going to hang my biotubing life (leave the community)

What exactly do these “Rude people” say?
that your MOC sucks?
Excuse me but
the internet is filled with insults and stuff, you kinda need to grow a thick skin to this stuff
or at least, ignore them.
Dont let a singular complaint push you down, keep moving forward.

it is not, you specifically broke the rules regarded Sexual innuendos and other stuff, it isn’t the MOC’s fault, it is partly your fault (that came out wrong)

Refer to my last post, and the first thing I wrote here.

5 Likes

thick skin your lucky I’m not trying to use cursed words

the K word isn’t rude its a polite way of saying the rude way its how americans see it

I don’t care I want it taken down

You know what?

I give up. If you want it gone so badly, gone it is.

10 Likes

I see that there is a clear misunderstanding on your part in regards to what is being criticized and what is considered inappropriate.

First of all, your MoC is completely fine. Your building techniques are unique, your idea is cool, I enjoy the color scheme, and your camera angles are fine as well.

Others have their points of critique, but it’s merely to help you improve as a MoCist and do even greater things with your parts.

However, completely unrelated to your MoC are your comments that you’ve left in response to the critique you’ve received.

Some of the posts made by you are in direct violation of our rules and guidelines and are not allowed.
These kinds of comments are punishable by suspension or banning, and the community is merely trying to advise you to watch what you say so that you can stay out of trouble.

So please, in the future try to avoid using sexual innuendo or ridiculous hyperbole in your posts. Joining a new community can be hard, so just play it by ear, listen to the feedback everyone else provides you, and remember that we’re all here to help you enjoy your experience here.

And please read our rules and guidelines so that you can stay out of trouble and avoid situations like this one.

I must reiterate, your MoC is not the problem. You did fine work, so keep it up!

I’m going to reopen this topic for now, please remain on-topic and avoid steering the conversation away from this MoC or I will close this topic again. Permanently this time.

20 Likes

I, as I said before, really like this Moc. If you want to make it even better, though, I would suggest making a sort of ‘fusion area’ between the brown and green, as opposed to a sudden change of colour.

2 Likes