That Awesome Moment When

That awesome moment when the guy offers to open the impossible to open plastic.

1 Like

That awesome moment when you make a joke that actually makes people laugh.

3 Likes

That awesome moment when everyone shuts up in class.

3 Likes

That awesome moment when the student teacher for Biology turns out to be someone you know from your fifty miler.
Oddly specific, I know.

1 Like

That awesome moment when you 100% Jak and Daxter again.

off to 100% 2 now

That Awesome Moment When you’re watching some Old LEGO Star Wars Fan Videos while slurping up a TFA Go-Gurt Lightsaber, A.K.A: My Childhood from 2005-2007.

2 Likes

Bikeride? or hike?

anyway, that awesome moment when your little brother is sent to bed.

Silence…

3 Likes

That awesome moment when you are out of school for a holiday you haven’t heard of.

1 Like

You’ve never heard of Columbus Day?

That awesome moment when seniors get Wednesday off.

Not today specifically but it has happened before. Today just reminded me of it.

That awesome moment when you forget to enter a contest, but the hosts decide to extend the deadline for someone else.

3 Likes

That awesome moment when you hear “Move Along” on Sirius XM Radio.
Channel 10, IIRC.

4 Likes

That awesome moment when you get to be the editor in a group project for a documentary; allowing you to add Bonkle music in the background. :smile:

4 Likes

That awesome moment when every Bionicle google image search you do leads to half the results being from these boards.

1 Like

When you have no school on Mondays for three months because of snow, conferences, and Martin Luther King day. (Last Year) :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That awesome moment when your friend texts you a picture of an old set and asks if you want it. Then, another guy hears you two talking about BIONICLE and complains about how his parts are getting in the way of his system creations

1 Like

That moment when your history teacher goes on sites to find the most ridiculous laws in the world, lets you play angry birds on the tac-screen, and lets you sit in his chair for a whole class because you are the only one who knows roman numbers…

It was all in 2012… I miss those days…

3 Likes

That awesome moment when you get a Razer product.

That awesome moment when the BIONICLE set you ordered online arrives in the mail.

That awesome moment when you get those nostalgia feels from Lego Atlantis.

2 Likes