That Awkward Moment when(...)

TAMW all of your friends think you are still a kid when you talk about bonkles

6 Likes

TAMW everyone’s praising and discussing The Journey to One and you’re just sitting there without Netflix trying to follow the conversations.

Never in my life had a wished so badly to have Netflix.

12 Likes

TAMW You saw this on Facebook!
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12512467_1092073304170389_8478703415492222328_n.jpg?oh=497cce57dc3643abe30f842e690caca7&oe=575A9381

3 Likes

TAMW you cancel an Amazon order cause you don’t know if the headset is illegal or not

5 Likes

TAMW you out rank eljay in halo 5 but not meso.

7 Likes

TAMW you find a beat-up 5-long half-beam just sitting on the tire inflator at a gas station

25 Likes

Does it have a home now?

6 Likes

That Awkward Moment When you open the door right as the UPS guy walks onto your porch and your dog tries to kill him.

14 Likes

That awkward moment when you forget how to spell the name of your own character.

5 Likes

I forgot how to spell Osorenix so many times.

1 Like

as someone who that happened to, I can conform that it is indeed awkward.

3 Likes

Worse than that, that awkward moment when you forget the name of your character.

4 Likes

That awkward moment when the TTV Cast begins to argue on the MB.

5 Likes

And us fans are caught in the crossfire.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a bit worse. :laughing:

1 Like

TAMW you have three Booster Gold issue 2s…

1 Like

That awkward moment when you see that they came out with a Blue Beetle minifigure without an accompanying Booster Gold.

4 Likes

Yeah.
That’s really annoying, I know they can do it cause Booster’s hair piece from LB3:BG exists now.
But for unknown reasons they didn’t make him. :frowning:

3 Likes

I know, right? He wouldn’t even require any new pieces, unlike Blue Beetle.

1 Like

Maybe LEGO just doesn’t know how to be smart. /s

TAMW you reply to someone in the “Tell An Outrageous Lie About The Person Above You” topic, and someone replied the second before you hit “Reply”.

4 Likes