That Awkward Moment when(...)

That awkward moment when your friends create memes of your catch phrases.

4 Likes

Tamw your art teacher makes a Star Trek reference and has to explain it to everyone except me

3 Likes

TAMW your nose starts bleeding while taking the math exam, yet no one seemed to notice my strange poses as I tried to make the blood stop.

7 Likes

That same exact thing happened to me today.

~W12~

1 Like

Teacher: Uhh…Taruho…the answers aren’t on the ceiling.

6 Likes

TAMW I’m sitting in class and I look up and see two of my classmates talking, one of whom was in my group, and he points at me and says “We had him”, and the other guy says “O c—”.

~W12~

5 Likes

Those feels. I… sorta know 'em.

TAMW you see the true face of a person.

7 Likes

TAMW when you show ur friends bonkle, and they say power rangers ripoff

Also TAMW you realize I made this up. I haz no friends

10 Likes

13 Likes

tamw someone you know and think is normal turns out to be really really REALLY weird

4 Likes

TAMW someone really REALLY weird wants to go out with you.

Hue TAMW you realize this doesn’t happen cause no one likes you

8 Likes

3 Likes

TAMW you hold in a huge fart throughout the duration of mass, and it smells like death and internal decaying when you release it afterwards.

5 Likes

When someone is saying hello to you, and you say hello back just as the person they meant to talk to says hello back.

6 Likes

TAMW you post in the wrong topic.

11 Likes

that awkward moment when you’re the only one so far to not get a funeral song in mafia

TAMW there is a new seating arrangement, you find a cool seat and get settled in it and then your teacher tells everyone that they have assigned seats and you have to move across the room

1 Like

that awkward moment when you walk into a lego store and bionicle is in the very back and the people working there no practically nothing about it

8 Likes

That Awkward Moment when you make a topic about how bananas suck and should be stomped on by apples.

10 Likes