That Awkward Moment when(...)

Maybe LEGO just doesn’t know how to be smart. /s

TAMW you reply to someone in the “Tell An Outrageous Lie About The Person Above You” topic, and someone replied the second before you hit “Reply”.

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you have to end up googling “different kinds of chairs”

Don’t ask.

3 Likes

Did you find anything interesting?

2 Likes

Yes, there are over thirty kinds of chairs.

5 Likes

When you go into a Bookstore to go to the Bathroom, you see the Bionicle you’re saving for, and your Mom won’t let you buy it.
Also when you forget what the awkward moment you were going to say is.
I remember!
When you plan on getting a haircut, but then you hit your head off a diving board and get five staples, so you have to wait two more weeks for a haircut, and your hair is really long.

4 Likes

That Awkward moment when you fart in front of your crush.

5 Likes

TAMW you like a guy’s post because of a mod edit

9 Likes

TAMW you need 75 dollars and you only have 7.

GG me

6 Likes

TAMW You have think you have enough money to buy some Bohrok, but you forget you also need money for shipping.

Rip

7 Likes

TAMW when you found this picture very weird…

8 Likes

That awkward moment when senpi doesn’t notice you

That awkward moment when you’re leaving the gym after your workout. Then you run into someone you know but haven’t seen them in years and you forget there name.

2 Likes

That awkward moment when a research paper due date is closer than you originally thought.

4 Likes

That awkward moment when the boards are in your colors.

2 Likes

That awkward moment when you look up and you have know idea what happened in the past three hours.

I legitimately thought something was wrong with my monitor for a while…

5 Likes

TAMW when no one posts on the civil war topic for 5mins

6 Likes

TAMW you don’t go on the boards yesterday.

1 Like

That really is a problem…

1 Like

TAMW you wake up to see the boards turned red.

4 Likes

TAMW you can’t tell whether a half a milimeter bend on a half beam on your CCBS/technic Moc counts as an illegal build (stressing the part)

2 Likes