That Awkward Moment when(...)

That awkward moment when you get autoflagged for being on the same IP as your brother

6 Likes

That awkward moment when you realize that was the best part of your party.

3 Likes

That awkward moment when you realize that you probably wont sleep tonight.

That moment when you’re just standing still, and you lose your balance, and you wonder if people wonder about you when you just suddenly seem to fall for no apparent reason.

Also, my balance is normally horrible, but it’s really off today for some reason.

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you sit in your chair so long that you feel weightless.

This happened to me today. It was kinda spooky.

3 Likes

Accidentally post something in a chat that supposed to be for another comment. I literately did that today :disappointed_relieved: .

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you stick a small tire into a balljoint and can’t get it out.

2 Likes

That awkward moment when you sharpie a mask, then you decide that you do not like the look of it and you have to scrub it off as hard as you can.

4 Likes

Use nail polish remover

Yeah, I got it clean with a damp wash-rag.

That awkward moment when you fall asleep during class.
Funnily enough, I was wearing reflective shades, and had my head rested on my hands. No one could tell…

5 Likes

That awkward moment when you make a MOC, and are super proud of it…

then it is ripped to shreds by everyone.

3 Likes

That moment when you are MOCing and run out of black pins.

5 Likes

That awkward moment when you talk to a girl, and you use awful conversation starters that she doesn’t even reply to.

1 Like

That awkward moment when your mother asks why you are using a sharpie on ball-joints.

1 Like

That awkward moment when you ask your friend what’s wrong and she responds with “lady problems”

._.

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you notice that there is a typo in a title, and Legomaster has not yet taken care of it.

5 Likes

wot

TAMW you have 4 WIP MOCs and don’t have the pieces to finish them.
:confused:

2 Likes

TAMW when you use all your white CCBS.

2 Likes