That Awkward Moment when(...)

That awkward moment when the only rap you listen to were songs in the Tony Hawk games.

That awkward moment when you are shown an anime by a friend…

and you love how crazy it is.

That awkward moment when the boards go down for a good 10 or so hours

3 Likes

That awkward moment when your still a protector after being on the site for a year now

I shouldnt have left the site for three months, no one even remembered me :frowning:

2 Likes

That awkward moment when you die.

3 Likes

That awkward moment when you go to a friends house with your XBox 360 and the disc tray won’t open.

Has happened twice now. But he showed me a nice trick to open it

1 Like

That awkward moment when your dad’s screams were more fun than the ride.

That other awkward moment when annoying girls next to you ruin your experience on another ride by screaming “turnt” (what ever that means) at the top of their lungs.
Luckily, the line didn’t exist at all so I went on again.

that awkward moment when during a summer camp game where people have to switch seats based on various criteria, you say “All people who hate Mega Blox!” and everyone just looks confused

curse you 12 y/o slime

8 Likes

That awkward (and painful) moment when you straight up slice open a pimple while trying not to slice open another one shaving.

4 Likes

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/175/889/eab.png

5 Likes

ouch

That awkward moment when you almost mutilate your thumb with an iron wire and you don’t even bleed

1 Like

The suspense is killing me

2 Likes

Just wait i was editing it

2 Likes

That awkward moment when the suspense kills you.

4 Likes

That awkward moment when no leaks are out and everyone is panicking and i just sorta don’t care

1 Like

That awkward moment when you want to get two Lewa sets.

1 Like

That awkward moment when you see over 100 new posts on the BIONICLE 2016 page, but none of it is related to leaks.

Happened twice this week. :confused:

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you say something, and then everyone around you takes it REALLY wrong…

I mean like, holy beans guys.

3 Likes

that awkward moment when everyone’s talking about starting school soon, and you’ve been in it for 2 weeks already

3 Likes

That awkward moment when you forget you’re watching a dub, halfway through the episode, and wonder where the subtitles are.

that other moment when you’re only watching the dub (and the anime entirely) is because Michael Jones is in it.