The Ambitious Lieutenant

Finishing off my series of the Mistika Makuta, here’s Bitil. While I loved and loathed Krika and Gorast’s set designs in equal measure, Bitil was always somewhere in between. I liked his mask and Takadox-like posture, but he wasn’t all that inspiring otherwise in set or in character. I really enjoyed playing with his pose and colors for this piece, though; only the structure of the blades was a bit of a pain.

54 Likes

Dude, I am so impressed!
These makuta drawings never cease to amaze me!

2 Likes

Another really awesome Makuta drawing.
Nice work.

1 Like

Its everyones least favorite makuta! or would that be the non existent G2 makuta? who knows, anyway its awesome.

2 Likes

Great as always, I like that you brought more yellow into his torso region. That’s something the set could have benefited from despite otherwise being my second favorite of the Makuta Mistika. The way you designed his blades also looks pretty nice.

2 Likes

And here it is! This is amazing! So my order from least to most favorite would be Gorast, Bitil, and Krika. But this is an extremely close second. Great work. Do you think you could do the Phantoka makuta next?

2 Likes

Does my second favorite Makuta justice. Absolutely beautiful work.

1 Like

I might do the phantoka at some point, but I don’t think it will be soon. I’ve got to finish work on Legends of Okoto first.

2 Likes

I can just hear his biomechanical insect appendages crickling disturbingly, as he crawls his way though the fallen branch about to ambush a Toa, snarling faintly through his mask.

1 Like

Well, it’s impressive! Probably my favorite out of the bunch.

1 Like

Looks fantastic! Well done!

1 Like

I did a weird sketch of Krika a long time ago.
This knocks it out of the water by far.

1 Like

This looks great. I like the sort of eerie feel to it

1 Like