The Applego War

This is originally a Custom Bionicle Wiki page (Made by me, and it might get removed) and it’s -HERE- but I thought I may as well post it on the TTV Message boards :slight_smile: Go TTV(Power)!

NOTE: This is set in a magical universe when Bionicle wasn’t rebooted and TTV buy out BZPower (As said by Future Eljay)

The Applego War, also known as the Great Applego War was a large war in the (near) mid-21st century between the mega corporations Applego and Megaoogle that lasted 7 years. The war started at an Eljay Con in 2032 when Megaoogle saw an opportunity to cause chaos in the overcrowded expo. Applego also planned to do the same thing and when the two forces met, they fought each other. At this Eljay Con, Eljay lost his right eye due to a huge explosion. TTV (Then TTVPower) were the only ones that could stop this war, as said by Future Eljay to present Eljay in June 2014.

After the war, TTVPower is the victor. TTVPower soon buys out Applego for $2.23 and reboots Bionicle after 29 years of no Bionicle. TTVPower then releases a new theme, simply named TTV Folks, which are constraction sets of all the members of TTV, including a battle hardened mode of them when they were in the Applego War. The Viper set is a re-release of Zaktan. Under the instruction of Varderan, TTVPower buys out both Walmart and Target, creating the new mega store ‘Tarmart’. Ebay is also bought by TTVPower in 2041 and On Ebay Today gets an 11th episode. Ebay is then renamed Eljaybay in 2042. In 2045 Kahi invents the ‘Immortalizer’, making the members of TTVPower Immortal and granted them all the title Omega (e.g. Omega Mesonak). TTVPower then overthrow King Vultraz of Denmark and Eljay becomes King Eljay I of Denmark. - See HERE -
In 2048 CBC (Custom Bionicle Channel) allyed themselves with Megaoogle and employed Kopeke (The leader of the NSA) to spy on TTVPower. Kopeke discovered Omega Eljay’s weakness of Mangosteen, of which Eljay breaks down into desire-related trance upon seeing one. CBC started to plan on flying a helicopter over Eljay’s Palace in Coppenhagen and dropping 10,591 Mangosteens in his back garden.

TO BE CONTINUED

10 Likes

Yes, and it never gets speech bubbles in the comics

3 Likes

Mesonak*

XP

1 Like

Gosh dang it, I knew I couldn’t go without a spelling mistake

2 Likes

June, 2049, Above Eljay’s Palace in Coppenhagen:
CLoF: Awright Gaiiz lets do thiis, SED, you got the Mangosteens?
SED: No
CLoF: YOUR OUT SED AND I’ll PWETEND YOU QWIT!!!
SED is pushed out of the helicopter
Larnuu: We should be over the Eljay’s palace right now, Callen, I have the Mangosteens ready. Man the only thing that could go wrong is if a Time Traveling Muaka attacks us but that won’t happen
Larnuu: OH MY GAWD A TIME TRAVELING MUAKA!!!
Kopeke is riding the Muaka
Kopeke: THIS IS FOR KILLING MY PARENTS CALLEN!!!
The Muaka eats the helicopter

Eljay is currently in his back garden drinking Mangosteen juice
Eljay: Hehehehe, I am the King

THE END…?

2 Likes