The Avengers vs. the Justice League (poll)

But they can die.

2 Likes

so no freezing breath, super speed, or any other of his iconic powers?

True, true.

@Ace: Or you can erase Wolverine’s memories with a silver bullet.
@Bionicdeadpool: Recently, he have most of the iconic powers, no. He is way too powerful. SPOILERS: I want a fight between Superman and Doctor Strange.

1 Like

That could be cool. Or a fight between Strange and Dr. Fate. Or between Strange and Zatanna.

…Or Superman and Shazam vs Strange and Hyperion

1 Like

Buuuut Zantana or doctor fate could use there magic to free them

You destroyed me! Who are the other characters?

Dr. Fate is essentially Dr. Strange, but DC and has a lot of Egyptian mythos in his story

Shazam is DC’s magic Superman

Zatanna is Dr. Fate’s daughter and female Dr. Strange (I had to do extensive searches for a good picture that wouldn’t get me banned)

and Hyperion is Marvel’s Nuclear Superman

1 Like

I know who Hyperion is.

OTHER SPOILERS:
It seems that 3) is the most popular. Unless others choose to vote 1) and 2) over the first episode, here are some choices that I may choose without the ones from the movies. They are only Marvel because I need to remake my DC files.
Daredevil (dah, I love the character)
Deadpool
Wolverine
Agent Venom
I wanted another one, but I forget him.

1 Like

crosses fingers for Winter Soldier, War Machine, or Ghost rider

2 Likes

Ghost Rider! Yes! This was that one!
The other one already are in movies so will appear, but War Machine is paralyzed after the Civil War.

1 Like

i really like shazam but i also like movie hawk eye

1 Like

And then there’s Batman… Though he can be somewhat nerfed by not having had any prior knowledge of the Avengers. I’m a DC fan, true, and I’m not saying the Avengers aren’t awesome, but it’s not that fair. Half of the Justice League have godlike powers in some iterations. Movie wise, though, it seems about even.

2 Likes

So I’m not the only one who thought of writing something like this recently.

Also if you use Deadpool he should totally try to stop a fight with someone by claiming his mom’s name is Martha

3 Likes

OK everybody! The first episode is a thing! I would love to hear what you think about it!

Uhhh… guys? @Chronicler? @Bionicdeadpool?

Dude relax some of us are in different time zones than you.

2 Likes

I know, but I tried to make it as good as I can for you, guys!

because on most pictures you can see her upper legs and butt cheeks through her fishnet stockings? you can also see that in the beach, and no one will tell you “DONT LOOK”

Nah, I was getting a lot of…

…artwork

1 Like

uhu, 34 man, 34 is everywhere, no matters what you are looking for in google that crap always appear

2 Likes

true, true.

1 Like