The average TTV episode

THIS IS OUTSTANDING

I CAN’T EVEN VERBALIZE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS

I’LL TRY AGAIN LATER

-Mesonak

15 Likes

That’s just because you’re playing Destiny!

This piece of art is outstanding. I love this style, and the expressions are easily the best part. They, without words, capture so much personality. I’m also really impressed that you seemed to look back and take reference from Venom’s mocs of us, which I recognize despite the unique style. Very impressed, always eager to see more!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/lewajohnson/RANDOM/sig.png

9 Likes

Oh no Meso is turning into @ToaVuhii. Next you’ll be podcasting while eating pizza and be more hated then Eljay.

6 Likes

cool that you noticed i used the mocs as primary reference ^^
also, thanks to all your nice comments guys!

1 Like

43 likes. HOW

But seriously, you’ve got some of the best fanart on here (along with @MaximumWarp who denies this fact) Good job man, good freakin Job.

1 Like

I like the way you put too much detail in the podcast members.
That’s not a bad thing, that’s a great thing.

Cat… your the guy who hates me on YouTube because I comment alot >:l

this is golden nonetheless.

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

if you are omega tahu, i dont “hate on you” for “commenting alot” i dislike that you overwhelm the ttv comment seciton with your pointless spam-like comments

6 Likes

Well… Then I’m sorry. I didn’t ever mean for it to be spam or spam like in anyway. I guess I just took the jokes a little to far when it came to posting them.

My whole #OmegaTahu thing was getting old anyway.

This is great, love the expression on Eljay and Ven’s faces!

2 Likes

which element is for each one?
For exemple: Viper is water, LJ is air… come on… they are 6 and viper is a girl so there must be a comparison

Gratz on getting the first and so far only “Great Post/Topic” Badge, if that’s what it’s called. The uh, the more yellow/gold colored badge!

You totally deserve it, man. ^^

4 Likes

Hate to go by the masks, but… Kahi would be fire, Ven would be earth, Var would be stone, leaving Meso being ice…
Actually I think it kind of fits.

Well, as for Canon elements(that is to say, the ones the Bionicle universe versions actually have) I recall Kahi confirming his for Plasma.

As for the standard six, I dun even know, nor do I think it’s a very plausible parallel.

Eljay is canon.

Words cannot describe how much I love this.

1 Like

Eljay likes something that everyone doesn’t hate??? What sorcery of black magic is this?!?!

2 Likes

Clearly this art is so good it transcends the laws of reality.

1 Like

This group shot of the crew is just awesome. You definitely deserve all of the praises :smile:

This is amazing, look at this though:

You know it’s old when Collector, Sidorak, Crunchy, Kretta and Ice likes your post

#Necropost

9 Likes