The Bionicle Legacy 2017 topic

Would like to add they’re weekly, but the first one is delayed for some reasons

1 Like

@DarkHenrik and @TheMoltenKing

No pressure; take all the time that you guys need.

2 Likes

“terror of the skies”
how? look at its face, it is kinda cute
I love how it looks, my only complain would be that I cant build it D:

4 Likes

Are summer sets planned? @TheMoltenKing

2 Likes

i very much like anirra! first impressive general! while zelkriph still looks a bit like a moc i love his name and his build is very creative :slight_smile: love the wings!
would any of you be willing to teach me how to make those bricksafe instructions?

2 Likes

BIONICLE LEGACY UPDATE

Hey guys, a link to our first story serial Important Choices: BLP Story Serial #1

@TawaOfFire Yes of course

@dragologer you’d have to ask Fanbyl about that, however he’s away for a week so it might take a while for him to respond

6 Likes

@Fanbyl (when you return) can we request to see specific sets next?

1 Like

BIONICLE LEGACY UPDATE

Here is a link to our second story serial:

We hope you enjoy it!

Here is some more concept art:

Help out with our wiki, we would appreciate it: Bionicle Legacy Wikia | Fandom

9 Likes

When you really pause and think about the size, speed and sound of a huge vampire bat in real life, I wouldn’t see a ton of “cute”.

4 Likes

I agree; that goes from “cute” to a terror from Karzahni and that wants to eat Okotans.

4 Likes

This is going to sound weird, but Zelkriph would probably make a sound similar to the Tarakava in the MNOG.

2 Likes

well then, their ears go out before they do. Ouch!

3 Likes

Hi I’m back and yes, we could do that. We are only keeping Axato for last.

3 Likes

Alright; could we get a look at Velka next? I’m curious about the back of the figure that we can see in the teaser poster.

2 Likes

Here is some more concept art:

12 Likes

May I ask who the project concept artist is; highest compliments and props to them… I’m guessing that the spiral, chain and the sword are nuva-esque symbol ideas. Loving it still. can’t wait to see what’s next.

3 Likes

well, give him my regards on this. I recommend that the stuff that isn’t his own work be cited, to avoid copyright based issues.

it could as you said that some of the pieces were “definitely” not his. someone could press charges. I only said the copyright stuff because I don’t want this thing torn down by such issues, especially after all the hard work you and the rest of the project team put into it.

1 Like

I understand your concern but I don’t think anyone is going to be too bothered since all the art is going to the same goal, plus we’ve incorporated bits of it into everything so nothing goes unused. Additionally i stand by using definitely since I remember Vakota drew some art.

2 Likes

Thanks, and again: Love the art and stories you guys are putting up. thanks very much for understanding.

2 Likes

All the concept art or work done for the project can be shared unless the author explicitly said that don’t want his work to be used or shared. We will give all the credits at the end when all the sets have building instructions. In the meantime I think the symbols were made by Tawa of Fire but I’m not 100% sure.

2 Likes