The Bionicle Legacy 2017 topic

THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION.
I REPEAT,
#THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION.

I’m impressed with these, if it wasn’t obvious.
Very, very impressed.

4 Likes

#The fans are conducting the hype train I repeat the fans are conducting the hype train.

8 Likes

wow that uh
that poster
…wanna maybe increase the resolution a bit?

But yeah, overall I’m interested to see how this turns out.

6 Likes

I still don’t know what this is…

2 Likes

It’s meant to be a project where we give our interpretation of Bionicle 2017 and where the story and sets would go.

3 Likes

Ok, now I’m hyped.
As long as they publish the instructions.

2 Likes

Yeah, I can’t read the credits

2 Likes

Don’t worry, they’re coming.

3 Likes

So, what is the golden thing?
Do you like okotan writing?
new mask?..

14 Likes

Actualy, Fanbyl made that poster for the project.

so the “questions” are not really him asking about the poster.

that is, unless im mistaken and you were just joking with the “question”.

2 Likes

he did?

I messed up on so many levels… I’m deleting my original comment in shame

2 Likes

The Okotan language is just the people who worked on the project.

Also I expect instructions of the characters on January 1.

2 Likes

thats whats going to happen.

just like with G2, there will be two waves, a winter wave and a summer wave.

2 Likes

Well now you know who we are

That’s what our aim is

1 Like

Also I expect the summer wave to be planed for July but released early in June for no reason! /s

3 Likes

I hate to be that guy (trust me, it’s intended to be honest-to-goodness criticism, as I have absolutely no reason to try to depreciate or discourage you in any way) but as much as I like the overall idea of this project, I can’t really say I’m impressed by the artwork. The Protectors (I guess they’re Protectors, but personally, I’d rather have simple villagers with non-melded masks for a change) are just silhouettes with a gradient. The poster, while certainly more interesting, suffers from ugly and inconsistent typography. The second poster is a lot better, though, but I think it you should get rid of the weird border. Also, the golden text looks a bit off and clashes with the minimalistic aesthetics of the mask, design of which I actually like, by the way.

7 Likes

don’t worry, these guys are not going to be Protectors.

2 Likes

Oh, now we’re talking… :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, is there anything I could help you with? Because I’m semi-interested in the project but I don’t want to ruin your ‘artistic vision’.

2 Likes

I’ve been told I’ve got a very good vocal impression of Makuta Teridax from G1. Anything I can do to submit a sort of audition? @DarkHenrik @Leoxandar

1 Like

@Lewa_Nuva @BlackBeltGamer98 im not sure, but i can give you two a link to the discord chat so you can talk with the group personaly.

1 Like