The Blue Racer

Hey all! Made this whilst I should be doing University work haha, hope you like it :wink: I recently managed to get a cheap Rockoh T3 from eBay which made me want to build a vehicle as I’ve never really deviated from just building humanoid Mocs apart from Nephilis. Quite happy with the outcome.

Due to the size of the ship, the only launcher I could integrate was the stud shooter, fits quite nicely and is able to be fired by twisting the black gear on the bottom.

Here is a look under the hood and at the stud shooter function, quite a simple little build.

(The little guy is called Salvak)

77 Likes

It features my favorite lego color

I love it

2 Likes

great as per usual.

2 Likes

Amazing. This looks like it could have been an actual set

2 Likes

The build’s really nice, well covered and shaped as always. But the colors really pop here, especially the azure. I also like the addition of the six-shooter, it’s implemented well. The rider is also quite cool, and compliments the vehicle.

2 Likes

Thats great. Period.

3 Likes

Very nice, definitely feels like it would fit in with the G1 vehicles, and reminds me of the Ussanui.

2 Likes

Yeah the shape is quite similar to the Ussanui with the large front and the way it curves back up at the rear

1 Like

YES YES YES.

3 Likes

Gotta give you some credit for starting to make vehicles, the spotlight on your moc was awesome!

2 Likes

Very nice details. Really like the vehicle.

2 Likes

Noice!

2 Likes

VEHICLES! SPACESHIP!

I love vehicles and spaceships if you couldn’t tell, colours are great the studs are a good detail and I like the use of pipes and the Matau blades for detail in the engine. The stud launcher is the greatest thing here and the incorporation is amazing. Jets on the back are a little small but the thrusters at the front make up for it. Landing gear is a tad meh but the MOC is overall amazing.

2 Likes

thanks :slight_smile: the landing gear is supposed to mimic the handles of the official ship sets

2 Likes

The seat looks really well shaped. The rest looks official too.

3 Likes

That dark blue is sleek am loving it.

5 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh, good call back I guess.

2 Likes

It’s no easy task to pull off bionic-scale vehicles.
I can definitely say that you knocked it out of the park.
Awesome work!

1 Like

Don’t mind me scouring the depths of the boards for old moc topics full of wonderful mocs of yore and the memoirs of users long since passed.

Really love to see a vehicle Moc and with inclusion of a function! The contrasting pilot fits what '08 had as well.

1 Like