The BNK Moc Topic

i did it mom

8 Likes

[quote=“BNKHawaii, post:1, topic:11689”]
He is the great grandson of Artahka and when artahka died he became king. He currently rules part of Spherus magna after he conquered half of the planet
[/quote]how modest of you.
also, pretty sure this severely breaks canon.

ok,
the only keetorange I see on him is on his feet, change that to gold,
the only blue I see on him is on his head, change that too,
the shoulders are awful, come up with a new connection and give them more armor,

otherwise, not horrible.
6/10

oh, and yeah

[quote=“BNKHawaii, post:1, topic:11689”]
I will post a new moc or a new update to an old moc for every 20 likes given to this topic.
[/quote]this is ridiculous, for multiple reasons.

2 Likes

It’s 84 now apparently…

2 Likes

This MOC looks cool, but there are so many colours that are out of place. There’s green, orange, blue, purple…
I’d give this MOC a 7/10

But build-wise: 10/10

All in all it’s a good MOC, it just could use some Velociraptor legs.

Moved to Lego Creations.(I hope I’m allowed to do this)

About the MOC though, I think some more pictures will help all of us better appreciate, and critique your creation…

3 Likes

I concur with this.

I agree with pretty much everything said here.

Yes, yes you are, if it’s the right category, which it is.

2 Likes

Furion turaga of light

Furion is all that is left of the toa hyloriclus after they were defeated by ,whom they call “the being of all death” after becoming a revered toa in his day he sacrificed his toa powers to save multiple agoritoran after the being of all death tried to take over artahka
For some reason he hangs on to an energy crossbow that he was given on his visit to xia…

2 Likes

he was defeated by a comma?

7 Likes

All hail the being of all death!

8 Likes

No the comma is there to add suspense

Lol
Should i actually make that

I would like to see the back shot of the MOCs.

Huh, the colors are…well…I hate to say it…but it looks bad, the build is okay, a little gappy in the legs, but just fix the colors…

@Payinku speaks my mind.

Raptor talon which one

Here he is the eliminator of kings, the murderer of toa IBK Emperor of Karsahni

Wielding his blade

Firing his absorbsion crossbow

Victory over his fallen enemy

IBK was created a long time ago as your run of the mill takea shark. He lived in mahri nui for a while until the toa mahri destroyed both foya and mahri nui. When that happened the mutagen in the pit spread like wildfire and he was hit by some. The result for him was an inteligence way beyond what he used to have, limbs and a shorter mouth, enhanced fighting skills, and the ability to absorb dead enemies to enhance himself. Many years later he launched a one man attack against xia which 2 toa teams, the toa nuva and the toa hyloriclus in which furion who later became a turaga was the only survivior. The toa nuva and most of the toa hyloriclus were absorbed by him gining him his overly colorful color scheme.

The one at the top of the topic.

You’ve just double posted.

Double posting is fine if it’s an update to creative content.

4 Likes

Ok thanks raptor talon

Please feel free to crit on my self moc