The Boards How-To Topic

Ima practice This is a spoiler

Sometimes I see posts hat are marked as being ignored by the community. How does one vote to ignore something. Is it something that only masters can do?

1 Like

Are you talking about the tracking setting that shows up at the bottom of every topic?

You mean the posts hidden by community flagging?

That happens when a certain number of people flag a post for moderator attention.

2 Likes

Yes. Thank you, that answers my question.

How do you get a custom title? Like, I’ve seen some people have titles other than Villager, protector, and master. How do you do this?
Also, @Atobe_Brick How do you acess the advanced user tutorial? I see that hou have the badge for completing it, so you should know.

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I think it’s exclusive to moderators/admin. Those are the only people I see with custom titles

When I became a protector, Discobot contacted me, and asked if I wanted to do the advanced user tutorial. I see that you’re a protector, so I think you should have that message.

Oh, I should look at that message!

@Atobe_Brick Thanks! It worked!

1 Like

Usually it’s staff/former staff, ye. There are some other oddball ones, like a month or two ago when a random guy politely asked to have a custom title and was given one. I think that was a one-time thing, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

where do i find this “interactive” tutorial?

also. BADA BING BADA BOOM I (kinda) RESSURESCT THIS TOPIC FROM IT’S DOOM?

it was 4 days

2 Likes

I realized that.

No but seriously where can I find this interactive tutorial. (I’m trying to get all the badges.)

Good luck with that. The interactive tutorial starts with you bookmarking the PM disco bot sent you when you joined

Yeah I never got that pm just checked.

Then pm disco bot and tag him in the message. Should do the trick.

1 Like

How do you share a post on mobile?

Click the little chain icon under the post; an option box should come up saying “share via” with multiple options.

Does a dark mode exist? A lot of site have it and I’ve seen someone mention it but if it is there I couldn’t find it.

1 Like

@GX_05 I had previously asked a similar question. As I’ve gotten no response, I assume there is no proper dark mode.

However,

If you go to the preferences section and then the interface section, you can switch to the classic theme.

It’s not exactly a “dark mode,” in the way someone would probably expect, but it is darker than the default.

@N01InParticular Unfortunatley, it is impossible for you to get all of the badges. You didn’t get the New User of the Month badge, which is only awarded to new users.

That is the only exception