The Book of Logic

Too late

5 Likes

wait why

1 Like

Well, when I drew the first book cover, I hadn’t read the second book yet, so I had to come up with my own design design of Ghid. I’ll keep using it in the other two book covers ignoring the existing description because I like consistency.

or maybe I won’t, I’m very inconsistent.

6 Likes

I guess that’s a pretty good reason.

knowing your most recent crime, it’s hard to see what you equate to being anime and not compare it to the nosed, not-bald ghid on the BoR cover.

3 Likes

A certain something is cooking up…

Here’s a little teaser:

My favourite Protagonist from the Book of ____ series who is going to be a part of a… certain something

12 Likes

BoL book cover confirmed??? :scream:

4 Likes

if so, good timing, cause Im partway through the this one and have been putting chapters into a doc as I do so

4 Likes

why does he look like an anime highschooler

why are his hips so wide

what have you done to my boy

If you keep fixing my mista- I mean altering my unique and big brained writing choices your docs are going to become the definitive way to read these

6 Likes

Well, because… Wait, how do you know what anime highschoolers look like?

And that wasn’t even intentional… Ghid you’re scaring me

Because they aren’t. Drawing loose-fitting clothes is my way of dealing with not wanting to draw anatomy

It’s called “not wanting to stay close to the source material” I mean “fixing”. Yes.

Perfect teamwork!

7 Likes

after you kill so may you learn how to recognize them at first glance

listen, you’re the one simping on all the bionicle anime art topics

that is an odd way to say heresy

4 Likes

That is an odd way to say “being cultured”

Should I start worrying about my safety?

7 Likes

well, the plan is to eventually make them straight up PDFs, and partly the reason Im doing this is so A) I can keep reading if the wifi cuts out (which has happened a couple times), and B) so I dont have to scroll thorugh so many comments

2 Likes

And why is Yuo a cyborg?

simping is never cultured

check the LEGO Creations category.

1 Like

actually Yuo’s an android

wait….

The Yuo in the picture…

And your profile picture…

Look like the same person…

With different clothes…

3 Likes

Ghid write that down, Cordax’s giving you free ideas for the new book!

Uh yeah that was definitely intentional and not because I can only draw one hairstyle. Also, I know for sure that Ghid cannot confirm or deny allegations that Yuo has been me this entire time.

5 Likes

I can neither confirm or deny allegations that You died at the end of this book and therefore there’s no way you could be him especially by nature of existing with prior knowledge you clearly existed beforehand

1 Like

Why no spin off for this story?

1 Like