The Book of Tears | ARMAGHIDDON

wait the cars sentient? why would i be a car though?

2 Likes

The illustrious Var.

3 Likes

I think my theory might actually be true…

At the end of BoL, this is said:

These are the two forms of The One to Trust, who have just been split apart.

This is definitely Tott, who was said to be “unlike the one to trust” visually. The other figure is said to be “like the one to trust”, being Ghid.

6 Likes

Pretty sure that’s Monopoly.

3 Likes

The thing is that Photez is the one who was corrupted by Chronicler’s arm, not Monopoly, and I’m pretty sure that they are two different characters. Also, how could Monopoly simultaneously exist in the BoL world and the main universe at the same time?

3 Likes

They’re the same character:

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, you can possess things. Controlling the car makes enough sense.

2 Likes

I was thinking that the dead guard was being controlled.

2 Likes

Technically, I am an old friend of Winger from the Lego Star Wars Gallery…

This story will get a 1 star review if that’s the case, since it would be historically inaccurate if I wasn’t wearing either a blue Kakama or Mandalorian armor.

6 Likes

I do believe it is canon that my son has no friends
…in story, I mean in story ahaha

I cannot confirm or deny allegations that-

ok yknow what, I’m going to confirm and/or deny allegations for once. This theory is incorrect and I’ll explain why.

These are both the same event. We know Monopoly and Photez are the same person since we can see the aftermath of the event here:

The description of the character Photez is listed here:

And generally repeated here:

This is why it pays to be an Ultimate BoR/L/D/T theorist. Like me. I have so many theories about what I’m going to write next.

Nnnnope. If you recall, he’s gifted one of the Chronicler’s arms in replacement of his own - and only Monopoly has been shown to possess that post receiving it. Also, Tott (almost spelled his name Toot for a second) gave Monopoly his coat, so he could hardly have not existed prior.

How, indeed?

Maybe he stepped out for a moment.

fact not compatible with current lore

4 Likes

I misread that.

Gasp! Notahffan has lost his title?!

6 Likes

an-emoji-disintegrating-in-pain

What I meant is that she sacrificed herself between chapters 1 and 2 of BoT.

Wingy doesn’t care about his old man

How sad

FTFY :smirk:

3 Likes

I didn’t say they were false.
though Ghid would probably do something wacky

1 Like

The ‘an’ implies there can be more than one

3 Likes

That all is great, but you both don’t seem to realise that I’m The Ultimate Bo_ Theoriser (there can be only one). An Ultimate Bo_ Theorist is a completely different person. Much more competent, I assume.

Also, @Atobe_Brick, if you keep going at this rate with those wacky theories, I’ll officially pass on The Theoriser Title to you (all non-existent documents and an imaginary initiation ceremony included)!

8 Likes

If there’s only one Bo_ Theorizer, then I am the Ultimate Bo_ Conspiracy Theorizer.

5 Likes

i’m the ultimate bow theorist

just wait til I make the book of weeping

6 Likes

FTFY.

4 Likes

I’m waiting.

4 Likes