The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

That sword makes me think Force Swords from Warhammer 40K. I like.

2 Likes

Hi, wondering if there are still any Makuta spots open (sorry I’m VERY new to the message board, and I’m getting somewhat mixed comprehension about who’s available, seems like Kojol and two as-of-yet unnamed Makuta, but im not 100% certain)

I’d be interested in potentially doing a Makuta if there are any spots open, It might take me a while (a few months) to get it completed, but I think I could make decent product.

Anyways, hope I’m not totally wasting your time, I’m very interested to see how this project turns out!

@MakutaOfMetruNui

You’re correct - since you know that I’ll also assume you already read the rules?

Do you want to do Kojol or one of the unnamed male Makuta?

Updated list is in post 993
Rules can be found in post 993 and additions in post 1
There are again Makuta to be assigned

I’d prefer to do an unnamed if that’s alright (on account of Kojol having purple armour, which’d be frustrating to make)

@MakutaOfMetruNui

Ok, I’ll put you on the list then.

Make also sure to visit this site from time to time in order to stay updated :wink:

Okay thank you! Will do

Question: am I allowed to use any lego systems parts for small detailing on my Makuta?

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

@MakutaOfMetruNui

Sure.

I didn’t realize I was supposed to currently do one.

Are there still any open spots for this project?

Dang, I totally forgot about this. Any spots still left?

@Werewolf_of_London

You were still assigned for Makuta Kojol. You don’t need to do him if you don’t want to. Currently he’s still unassigned.

@cjr205

Have a look at post 993 for the rules and the updated list. Currently you could do either Makuta Kojol (if @Werewolf_of_London doesn’t want to do him) or a non-canon male Makuta.

@Bionicdeadpool

That depends on the two people above. If both indeed want to do a Makuta, then currently not, sorry.

2 Likes

I don’t have purple parts, I can’t bring myself to see Kojol as anything but black & purple. So not now, @Bionicdeadpool can do him, if he wants.

1 Like

Kojol sounds great if he isn’t taken. Is CCBS allowed?

Someone please correct me if i’m wrong, but as I understand it, CCBS is allowed, but the generation 1 parts are preferred. That’s what I read earlier in the thread, but I’m not sure if it’s a current guideline or not, but it’s up there somewhere

4 Likes

Yeah, I think that’s right.

3 Likes

You’re correct.

1 Like

@cjr205

Ok, I’ll put you on the list for Kojol then. Yes, CCBS is allowed, although G1 parts are preferred.
Are you familiar with Kojol’s backstory?

@Bionicdeadpool

As it currently stands you could do a non-canon male Makuta.

2 Likes

Just read up on it. Seems doable.

1 Like

Alright, cool.

@Bionicdeadpool

I’ll put you on the list then.

Currently all Makuta are assigned

1 Like