The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Okay, soā€¦ where can he come from?

@DG_Eddie

ā€œCome fromā€ is the wrong term anyway. The regions of the Matoran Universe were assigned to different Makuta. I would suggest that you either give him a small island nobody ever has heard of (aka you made up) or he just has no region assigned to him (there are too many Makuta to really give everyone a region, when you look at the entries of those already completed, youā€™ll notice that some have no region assigned to them)

3 Likes

Okay, so then my Makuta isnā€™t assigned to an island. Or, he can be working inside the Makuta Fortress.

Eddiet: I made a love-hate topic for the guy, here: ā†’ TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Iā€™ll do Makuta Verahk, if thatā€™ll fix the issue.

1 Like

I really am serious :grin:

1 Like

@Rac

Ok. You should give reference to the name, though, I guess. And try to outdo yourself in building this MOC! :wink:

1 Like

Since Iā€™m making a story serial about an AU, and Iā€™m using only ā€œcanonā€ characters, even if theyā€™re a bit different because theyā€™re in an AU, I realized I should make a second Makuta so I can keep the characters in my story as original as possible. Also, Iā€™ve been demotivated to make any MOCs, so this could get me back into the mood. If you would be so kind, I would like to make a male Makuta. Heā€™ll probly be a little smaller than Hormahk, but still titan-sized.

1 Like

'Tis done. Topic will be up later today.

1 Like

@pizzacheetah

Ok.

I also have a Makuta moc, can I post him?

@Solaris

As long as it is a male Makuta and fulfills the guidelines, sure!

@Gilahu All right, the only problem is his size. Iā€™ll have to work on that. Maybe tomorrow

@Solaris

Itā€™s not necessarily the size in centimeters, that matters. Perhaps have a look at those MOCs that were accepted to get an impression of what is ā€œTitan sizedā€. There are some MOCs linked in the first post and all (except maybe Hesbrix) have a good amount of detailing and a good size.

2 Likes

I now have 2 of the 3 Makuta done. Iā€™ll upload one tomorrow, but the third one wonā€™t be done for a bit (Iā€™ve got an idea of how he looks, but it will be difficult to make him the way I want to)

Hereā€™s Fenerak HugeDomains.com

And Vulon: HugeDomains.com

2 Likes

Hey, Iā€™d like to reserve a spot for a male MOC I finally bio-ed.

@TheRed1s

Ok! (You arenā€™t talking about Alā€™ Takire, are you?) I hope that MOC turns out as nice as that guy.

Didnā€™t manage to finish Raximoras before I went back to uni. Sorry man. :T

@Gringat

No problem. As I said, youā€™ve got time. The more time you take, the more awesome I expect him to turn out, though :wink:

maybeā€¦ i hope

Wonā€™t be able to spend any time on him now. My parts collection remains in my hometown, but Iā€™m living in the city near my university. Thereā€™s a reason Iā€™m so slow nowadays.