The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

I would love if you put me on the list @Gilahu

@Poto_The_Potato

Then on the list you go for a male Makuta.

Updated list is in post 829
Rules can be found in post 829 and additions in post 1

Oh no thanks then.

Done with it. Brotherhood of Makuta - Makuta Infern

Could I do another makuta? Also has the role of a doctor/healer been taken?

Here is the finished Toa Infern (I think I improved a lot) Makuta Infernex (M.O.C)

How many Makuta are left at this point?

5 I believe

Oh, wow, down to single digits…
I better hop on this bandwagon before it’s too late since I’ve been debating joining for over a year now

@Gilahu can I call dibs on one of the remaining Makuta?

1 Like

Yes, one of my older designs had him as thin, four-armed, and keetorange. Now, he’s half black and half green, which better matches his personality. He’s gonna be a janitor/caretaker. The idea behind his aesthetic is big armor, small frame. He’s gonna be lanky, but covered in lots of armor.

for some reason I just love the idea of a makuta being a janitor. I mean someone’s gotta do it.

1 Like

@ToaPanda

Sure, I’ll put you on the list for a male Makuta then. And no, doctor/healer isn’t taken yet, I’ll put you down for that as well.

@Matanui606

Sure. There are only male non-canon Makuta left at this point, though. Also make sure to have a look at the updated rules in post 829. Shall I put you on the list then?

@pizzacheetah

So basically he would be responsible for maintainance of Destral’s structures/machines?

2 Likes

Yes please

@Matanui606

Then on the list you go for a male Makuta.

How’s this?

2 Likes

needs hoses.

3 Likes

@ToaPanda

Pretty nice! Only the feet are odd and the neck too long in my opinion. I can definitely see him as a surgeon, though :smile:

So uh.

I figure I should probably actually do the thing.

I’m gonna cease being lazy and actually make one of these guys. Who knows, maybe he’ll get displayed at BFA2017 too.

Already got an idea going for the legs. Not going to be a full on MOC I spend weeks getting exactly where I want him…but hey, it’ll still be another Makuta to add to the list.

2 Likes

Pics of my female MOC will be posted later today, as soon as I get home. Is Radiak’s mask feminin enough? Colour scheme is red/black and I REALLY don’t want to use a Rhakshi head.

1 Like

@Maarlfox

As long as the mask fits the colour scheme I don’t see any problems.

1 Like