The C U R S E D topic

more weird AI stuff

6 Likes

“In the future, humour will be randomly generated.”

We laughed when memes became absurd and “random.” Now we cry when we realise the true fulfilment of this prophecy.

7 Likes

finally

ai ghid

8 Likes

Teeth Television
Pingu with Danny Devito
Numberjacks
Megatron in Walmart
(all of these were made by AI)

5 Likes

the teeth television looks legitimately terrifying

4 Likes

Incredible

5 Likes

It’s the cycle of comedy, the ironic, the satirical, and the absurd. These three groups are always present, but they will cycle in an out in terms of prominence. Currently, we are in the absurd, older memes such as grumpy cat or Bad Luck Brian would be ironic, and even older things like sitcoms 80s-90s sitcoms tended to fall into the satirical. (Seinfeld, for example)

6 Likes

Dolphin president

2 Likes

Coming soon to theatres near you

8 Likes

Ok but that kinda actually happened

EDIT:
while we’re on the subject of 2002

9 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Can someone please give me the link to the AI image generator? I can’t seem to find it when I search for it.

1 Like

this should be it. my browser doesn’t like it, but there’s a lot of (very) cursed things in the discussions area.

4 Likes

Hoped on the bandwagon. I still hate that this technology, with time, may make artists like me irrelevant, at least for digital art.

Smh it doesn’t know the real Jackstone.

dalle-mini/dalle-mini · Lots of different people playing Catan (huggingface.co)

Okay as someone who plays Catan I love this topic (Disclaimer it features political figures playing a Board-Game)

Edit: Tried and failed to do some crossovers

Tested if it knew what interstellar was

But it couldn’t mix it with another favourite of mine

6 Likes

the real Jackstone has a space between Jack and Stone, which may help the ai in identifying him

4 Likes

Smh

But it tried with Galidor…

Honestly looks more like Bionicle in some ways compared to the actual ‘Bionicle’ results.

4 Likes

What have I done?

Well, I guess the younglings are dead again…

EDIT:

I tried another prompt on my phone in a failed attempt to generate a new profile picture:

Yep… I suppose I asked for that…

This one is actually kind of good…

4 Likes

Darth Vader with a musket and a lightsaber.

10 Likes

Oh, it’s beautiful…

3 Likes