The C U R S E D topic

I disagree

3 Likes

*wars

It took six colations to defeat Napoleon.

3 Likes

The best part is that it’s actually really well-drawn and designed. Far better than anything I could have put together for this occasion.

My only gripe is that her face doesn’t really have any features of Lewa. Perhaps a wicked Lewa grin would take this drawing to another level?

Well, if you look at any anime catgirl art, you’ll notice that they all have such hairstyles that cover up the spots where their human ears are supposed to be. Apparently, no artist wants to face the dark truth that a catgirl either has two sets of ears or blank pieces of skin in place of human ears, and of course everyone is too lazy to come up with a catgirl design that doesn’t break human and cat anatomy in numerous ways.
So why would I break the tradition with my cursed art?

8 Likes

This was due to a thing I like to call “laziness”. Initially I wanted to incorporate features of the G2 mask of jungle in a sort of helmet, i found it hard because I couldn’t look up references cause my phone was dying so I went the lazy route with a generic anime girl head

4 Likes

couldn’t have said it better myself :pensive: :fist:

4 Likes

Speak from experience, don’t you :wink:

7 Likes

2 Likes

I know, this table below a few years ago drew my attention to this rather cursed paradox.

13 Likes

biblically accurate moment

2 Likes

Now this belongs in The C U R S E D topic.

3 Likes

This is what AI generators think of bunny ear Lewa:

6 Likes

That actually looks cool.

4 Likes

It does! I knew about AI picture generators for a while now, but I never had any reason to try it out myself - I’m starting to like it :laughing:
This is the closest I got to the Chad Izotor:

7 Likes

I am the mighty Tuna Fish!

9 Likes

I wish we could still react with any emoji, your post would get a good ol’

:tuma:

7 Likes

thaaaaaat’s a bat

3 Likes

this doesn’t give me much hope for humanity

17 Likes

Indeed. A world where you can’t even wear your cat ears and choker to work is a horrible world

14 Likes

Zork, you really shouldn’t be showing the public private emails you received.

15 Likes

12 Likes