The Celebration Topic

oh yeah I’ve been here for a year now since September 10th

yay

2 Likes

Another year gone by in the blink of an :eye:!

###Been 2 years since I joined and it’s been a blast!

So much stuff has happened…. March ’n’ April were probably my favourite months, as we had the build up to the Civil War April fools prank, the boards makeover, and the launch of our discount TTV Podcast :smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve had such a great time talking to everyone and moderatin’. I’m super interested to see how the boards hold up for this coming year, now that Bionicle has been cancelled. I hope it stays a thriving community of awesome folks!

Thank you all for making this a great place to converse. All you guys that flag posts, and of course all my mod buds, @Political_Slime, @Legomaster1378, @Indigogeek, @Chronicler, @John_Smith, you guys are the best friends ever! Had great times talkin’ with @Kan, @Lord_Tuma and @pizzacheetah as well :slight_smile: :wink:

Also thanks to everyone at TTV for making and maintaining this spectacular forum @IllustriousVar, @Jon, @Eljay, @Mesonak, @Prpldragon, @TakumaNuva Venom, Viper, and Exxtrooper, and Invi :smile:
###Lookin’ forward to the journey ahead!

14 Likes

I just hit my anniversary on this site today, and I couldn’t be happier. I remember when I first got into TTV (purely the YouTube channel back then). This community has been amazing the whole time I’ve been here, full of wonderful people and bad jokes galore. I’ve gotten the opportunity to chat with @Eljay, become much closer with @Waj and (hopefully) the other mods, and made friends I never would’ve been able to just browsing BIOTube. Thank you all for being such fabulous people, this community has brought a positivity and joy to my life that I cannot possibly express my full gratitude for.

Now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to celebrate by playing video games and eating nondescript salt-cheese crackers.

1 Like

Whoops. I hit my anniversary four days ago and forgot to say so.

It was fun. I remember back when I used to be Vyran_Kal, with a Wheatley profile picture, and no real stance on the community.

Of course, now I’m Yveran. That one master with no real memorability aside from being sarcastic and a bit unpredictable, and constantly judging the community without any air of authority.

2 Likes

I got my permit. So I have proof of taking something serious.

1 Like

I’ve been on the boards for one year as of today! :smile:
Yey.

3 Likes

You’re still quite young :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well that was fast. A whole 3 years….

I’ve posted here every year and I’m always amazed by how quickly time flies by.

Been an interesting ride moderating for 3 years. Seen a lot of new faces spring up this year especially with Greg Farshety joining and the last MakutaFest taking place.

One new thing that happened late 2016 was me becoming a video editor for The TTV Channel, and I must say its been a fun romp having edited the Top 10s and now Brickfeed. I hope I can get more editing opportunities in the future.

As always I want to thank my fellow mods: @Political_Slime @legomaster1378, @John_Smith, @Chronicler, and @Indigogeek for always doing a fantastic job at moderating and just being cool guys to hang out with and talk to :smile:

Special thanks goes to @Eljay, as he had been one of the most active members to interact with the community, and I’m sure he will continue to do so.

I’d also like to thank everyone at TTV: @IllustriousVar, @Jon, @Mesonak etc. for allowing this community to exist and persist through the years. You guys make it happen!

###The future is :sunny:

11 Likes

That shameless plug though. It’s beautiful.

4 Likes

I learn from the best :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for being the Ninja Modmin, without whom the Modcast would collapse into a mire of procrastination and poor editing quality!

4 Likes

Happy Modday waj! Here’s to 80 more and 5,000 more modcasts to edit!

5 Likes

Congratulazione!

2 Likes

I’m quick like the night… wait that doesn’t make any sense, did I read the wrong fortune cookie?

You know it :stuck_out_tongue:

Thankz :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been here since 4 years.

And I don’t expect to leave anytime soon.

@prentice1215 Is the Anniversary badge still a thing? Cuz I didn’t get one.

1 Like

It should register at some point during the time-span of 6/29. If it doesn’t, then we’ll look into it. Most likely it will register at the exact moment the account became active.

Thank you. Well It’s already 6/30 in my timezone and I still haven’t gotten any notification about it.

It’s still the 29th in the U.S. There’s still about 6-7 hours left in the day for some of us. Which day does it say you joined on your profile, because I know different locations will cause different dates to appear because of timezones (I believe my anniversary is a day later in the UK then it is in the US)

It says I joined 6/29. Now it’s July 1 and I still haven’t gotten it.

Looks like you have it now as of 4 hours ago