The Cellphone Topic

Dis. :sleeping:

1 Like

I have a phone that has plenty of minutes but no service, so it’s basically useless unless I want to call 911.

if you like the droid models like me or android in general, get the droid MAXX or droid turbo. The turbo is a it more pricey and a year newer, but it is currently the most powerful phone on the market
@codenamelego39, apple phones are very overrated… the tech inside them is also very meh, as you can buy a droid turbo for 200$ (which isn’t cheap by any means), which currently has the fastest processors on the market, as opposed to a 400-500$ iPhone 6, which couldn’t hold a candle to the other phone in terms of power, and all it has over other phones it screen size, and there are still bigger and more powerful phones out there. But in terms of OS, ease of use is opinionated, because I much prefer the android platform, as I can customize the phone in ANY way I choose… ok, nerd rant over…

1 Like

i have an s5 with an egypt case

I’m also not trying to be a jerk when you say that you want a new iphone, but If your mother is buying you a phone, try and save her some cash and get the cheaper phone, and chances are, you’ll probably like the phone :blush:

1 Like

No I understand where you are coming from but I’m eligible for an upgrade so I wouldn’t be buying a whole new iPhone from scratch but I have used android phones and I can honestly say that iPhones are better IMO

I’d say what kind of phone I have

but I’m too paranoid about being identified by it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@John_Smith has a Police Telephone Box from 1963 for those that want to know.

9 Likes

ha ha thats funny

Noooo, now everyone knows my secret! XD

5 Likes

Universal roaming :wink: terrible phone bills tho

4 Likes

Actually, I get unlimited free calls–they won’t figure out how to trace calls through the Time Vortex for a few billion more years.

2 Likes

Man we are going to have a topic for everything aren’t we

I currently have a dual flip phone. It’s pretty cool. Don’t know the model name or anything though.

1 Like